Fence in the queers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 22, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Pushing them out of a car at about 60 MPH works pretty well, too. When I was young we cured several this way. :D

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Did you give them a haircut first? :)

3. pspr

pspr

Didn't think of that. Boys wore their hair pretty short back then.

4. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Lukie, can you explain this post?

5. Yannis

Yannis

This is both mean and stupid. What if someone suggested rounding up and killing all deranged NC preachers? Or all tall/short people? Now the liberals will say that Republicans are murderers... Wake up folks, there are serious problems we have to solve in this country.

6. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah...Like when's the next iPhone coming on the market:p

7. Actually I would support the rounding up of all deranged NC preachers. My posting this non-sense was in no way agreeing with it. And crazy preachers are a serious problem, from this head case in NC to Rev. Wright. They have very much influence in how people think, how they act, and how they will end up voting. The radical elements of both parties need to be extinguished. They won't go away simply by ignoring them. They need to be exposed and at a minimum receive the verbal beatdown they deserve. In a perfect would they would be exterminated.

8. Yannis

Yannis

If by that you mean the radical/negative thought elements need to be extinguished, I'm with you, meaning we need to flag negativity, chastise it and pay no attention to it, not really. On the other hand, people have the right to say (almost) anything they want - or, to paraphrase the good book, we will always have the stupids with us... Oh well.

9. lol here's my now standard response to all posts regarding homosexuality: pretty much all homophobes are closeted homosexuals (closeted can mean they lie to others about being gay, or they lie to themselves about being gay). lying to yourself for years makes you deranged, as you can tell from these preachers.

#10     May 22, 2012