Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Al Franken Over The Top In Minnesota.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Mnphats

Mnphats

Lol, word vomit.

How about convicted cons voting illegally, regardless of who they voted for.

:mad: :D :mad:

#11     Jul 14, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Separate issue from what the OP is expressing with his use of "put Al Franken over the top", and the immediate replies.

#12     Jul 14, 2010
  3. Mnphats

Mnphats

You conveniently left out "may" from the OP.

Whats the difference? While "may" might be a stretch it can't be proven either way.

As I already stated, bottom line is votes were cast ILLEGALLY and casts doubt to the "fairness" of this election. Further, if it happens in this election does it happen in other elections? Does it go further than ex-cons voting illegally? If we as a country can't insure a "fair and honest" election we have severely lost our way.

#13     Jul 14, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough.

So allow me to rewrite the headline...

Felons Voting Illegally May Mave Given Norm Coleman A Closer Finish With Al Franken In Minnesota

#14     Jul 15, 2010
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

Yup that would work as well.

As a side note, Norm Coleman had more votes than Al Franken the night of the elections. Wasn't until the recount and court decisions that Al Franken was declared the winner.

#15     Jul 15, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

There is something vaguely familiar about that story.

#16     Jul 15, 2010
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

Yes, and it's sad really.

Have we taken any steps to insure legal persons voting? Or what constituents a vote of "intent"?

Its, gonna happen again. Soon. And I fail to see this as a right and left issue/s. I can only imagine both sides want a fair honest election free from court interventions. Simple concept really, the rightful winner winning.

#17     Jul 15, 2010