Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Al Franken Over The Top In Minnesota.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Jul 13, 2010.

1. rc8222

rc8222

2. Voter irregularities only occur when the democrat loses.

Have you ever wondered why democrats fight like hell to ensure you don't need a drivers license to vote?

3. You don't need to be a citizen to have a driver's license either.

4. Mnphats

Mnphats

Whats crazy is that it was even this close. Living in Minnesota I can say what a strange political state. Where else can you have a former WWF wrestler for a governor? Runs the gambit, from Bachman to Franken.

5. Recalling from memory...

Remember... Franken's seat wasn't declared until a few weeks after the general election... Didn't the Dems bus in 43,000 blacks to vote for Franken? And his margin of victory was what, 3000 votes? And his "winning"(?) gave the Dems the all important 60th seat in the Senate.

Somebody please correct this story if wrong...

6. Mnphats

Mnphats

Actually don't recall the busing of people. But the courts made some very interesting decisions as to what could be recounted and what couldn't.

I'll try to post some links.

7. I'm sure I heard the "bussing in" story.. I couldn't make up such a thing as I have no imagination... I just don't know whether it's fact.

8. Mnphats

Mnphats

Don't get me wrong, the busing of people in would be no surprise to me.

9. Mnphats

Mnphats

10. Ricter

Ricter

" which found that at least 341 convicted felons in largely Democratic Minneapolis-St. Paul voted"

The excitement hinges on this correlation. And how good is the correlation? We don't know, and we won't know. Glass half full, glass half empty, what's your attitude say it is, really?

%Insert handwringing phrases of doom, and sad faces, here.%

#10     Jul 14, 2010