Fellow losers. Do the opposite?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by eldorado1, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Bob111

Bob111

to OP-
    statistics also shown that doing opposite won't help. if you can backtest-i encourage you to try it and see it yourself. :)

#11     Apr 29, 2013
  2. gobar

gobar

just go long with div paying stocks..

like NLY.

past five years 10 % to 14 % yield..

in 6 t 7 years you recover your initial money..

#12     Apr 29, 2013
  3. Eight

Eight

ok... so I'm entering way too early instead of way too late... oh shit, price is near my stop... sssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!! It touched my stop, got filled and then it rejoined the trend...

Trade #2... Ok, I got in way early but price just barely missed my stop, I'm good here.... I'm ahead more than my costs, yeah... ok exited with a market order... sssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!! Price wasn't what I was seeing with my super-duper chart system I guess, I got filled on my exit three quarters of a point to the bad side.. How'd I do.. sssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!! All that work for a quarter point!!!!!! sssshhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiittttttttttt!!

So I guess I could say that I did about as well as usual!

#13     Apr 29, 2013
  4. Holy cow 11% dividend!

Sucks if the stock falls more than 11% in a year, though.

#14     Apr 29, 2013

5. +++++++++1

Pity so many people never see this, they always blame other things such as entry, mot follow rule, hft, ...

Sometime the obvious is not that obvious

#15     Apr 29, 2013
  6. The idea is good but I have to find out a free signal service where most of the signals hit stop loss. That will be good for me because it will hit TP in reverse case.

#16     Apr 30, 2013