Felix the Bastard

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by MrAngry, Jan 14, 2008.

1. MrAngry

MrAngry

I just sent Felix/Mmitri the following mail, but it bounced. Has anyone got another address for him, as I'd love to run something on this geezer.

Felix/Dmitri

Can you confirm that you are the Dmitri Chavkerov mentioned in the story below? Can I ask how all this is affecting your FX businesses please. It's certainly generated a lot of responses on the bulletin boards,

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-craigslist7dec07,0,3575.story?coll=la-home-center

Regards,

Lee Oliver,
    FX Correspondent,
    Euromoney,

2. Surdo

Surdo

3. MrAngry

MrAngry

Thanks, but that's the one that's bouncing!

I tried through the website as well. You can't make this stuff up, can you?

4. Surdo

Surdo

Why are you wasting your time with this guy?

5. What kind of answer are you expecting to get, and considering the source would you believe it anyway?

6. da-net

da-net

I know that Felix is a member of this site as I have seen some of his posts here. From your perspective as a reporter I understand you think there is a story that needs to be told, but do you think it is appropriate to insert your bias into your reporting? Does that bias tell more about Felix or more about you?

FWIW...I trade Spot because of Felix. I was lucky enough to recieve his emails and knowledge sharing earlier on when he was personally helping newbies. Today his business has evolved, just as you or I have. Everyone makes mistakes or have you forgotten that your profession (NBC news) is the one that put dynamite under a Chevy truck so that it would blow up on impact ? And then lied about a puncture in the tank which GM disproved with X-rays.

7. It's what he and it evolved into that's an issue!

8. MrAngry

MrAngry

"I know that Felix is a member of this site as I have seen some of his posts here. From your perspective as a reporter I understand you think there is a story that needs to be told, but do you think it is appropriate to insert your bias into your reporting? Does that bias tell more about Felix or more about you?"

He ran a site called forexbastards.com, so he is Felix the Bastard. What is biased about that? Anuway, I'm a columnist, so my copy is full of my opinions. I am completely open about that.

I have covered the website before and it is a funny story.

Maybe Felix inspired you. Good on him and good on you. But a few people probably got into politics because of Hitler, but that doesn't mean we ignore what he did because they made a decent job of it.

And what the f*&k has the behaviour of a load of spivvy septic TV journlaists got to do with me?

9. Good point. Go for the throat. Hold that POS down til he stops squirming and then burn the body.

He's just another scammer and needs to be taken out like the rest.

10. Surdo

Surdo

Tasteless analogy, your true colors have been shown.

#10     Jan 14, 2008