Fees & Forms

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Nightdesk, Mar 20, 2004.

  1. Nightdesk


    I am currently trading accounts for several people etc. I am exempt from registration as a CTA for I have fewer than 15 people etc. I trade for them at cost and participate in the profits. I'm having a hard time collecting my incentive fees. Are there standard forms that I can have the customer sign, give to the FCM and get paid from them?

    Any help is appreciated.
  2. i would check on two things
    1)make sure these accounts are friends and that you didn't solicit the accounts
    2)make sure you are even allowed to charge an incentive fee being that you are not a cta registered with the nfa and cftc.

    id be careful.
  3. Aaron


    I'd suggest talking to your FCM. Ask them what they need to have on file to pay client funds to you. Here's a standard fee payment authorization that may be sufficient:
    This should be signed by the client and sent to the FCM.