Feedback please: Would you join a $1000 pm signal service?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Xspurt, Apr 6, 2011.

1. If they pay extra for the premium service I could have someone go round and break both their legs if they don't take all the trades.

#41     Apr 6, 2011
  2. You think I'm kidding?

#42     Apr 6, 2011
  3. So it's free + you get paid if you don't make money?

HOW CAN I LOSE!

#43     Apr 6, 2011
  4. It will be free and if you prove you traded the alerts and didn't make money he will pay you for being on the site.

#44     Apr 6, 2011
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

...and your friend also donates to hundreds of charities? What is his goal? Does he just want to share or will he eventually charge?? You see some people do it for just the companionship, but since it is SMS and text, there isn't much of that...

#45     Apr 6, 2011
  6. My friend isn't what you would call wildly charitable.
    He is definitely motivated by profit.
    It will always be free but one must register. (He wants to weed out the freaks)
    Information will never be sold. (He's a privacy nut)
    He is not interested in interaction with the public after the site is up either.
    He explained it all to me and the concept is ingenious.
    He wants to share his strategy and understands the only way people will trust it, is if it is free and they see it and test it for themselves.
    If I elaborate any more he will kick my butt.
    He told this site is one of the primary locations he would be introducing his website though and that is why I joined.
    I'm just hanging out here lurking, wondering around & waiting.

#46     Apr 6, 2011
  7. Yes, this is theeeee ticket. I fact how about this, put 1K in an account, give the trader/client POA for 30 days. The trader/client gets 0% at the end, and the Signal guy keeps the profits. Then the client knows that the system is working, at least for the first 30 days.

The Ever One Upping VIPER

#47     Apr 6, 2011
  8. Why would pikers that trade FX pay 1K per month?

ES

#48     Apr 6, 2011
  9. Mercor

Mercor

Human nature will always interfere. You can give someone exact rules on entree, stops and exits. And if they follow the rules they will make money.
    Because of boredom and because everyone thinks they are smarter then you they will begin to override your program and the results will not be there.

#49     Apr 6, 2011
  10. Bravo!
    You can't imagine how many people don't understand this!!

#50     Apr 6, 2011