Feedback please: Would you join a $1000 pm signal service?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Xspurt, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Do the math. He is guaranting 500 pips. At $10.00 per pip that's $5000 - $1000 = $4000

#11     Apr 6, 2011
  2. gianno

gianno

I would first ask the OP whether there is enough demand for such service. First it is demand that determines price, then quality.

#12     Apr 6, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

N O !

#13     Apr 6, 2011
  4. I agree. I would definitely pay $300 to join. I don't have the kind of capital to give $1000 and keep trading enough to make that $1000 back anytime soon.

#14     Apr 6, 2011
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yeap. For the OP, the easiest way to find out demand is to look for other similar rooms, and how much they charge. I don't think you find many over $500 per month, so that should tell you that you have to max the fee around that but probably lower.....
    Now if after a few months you are actually making the promised goal, and you have enough subscribers hooked (it is just like heroin) you can raise the fee....

#15     Apr 6, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Guys, it's a scam. Here is how the free trial works. You get 100 guys. Tell half to get long XYZ, the other half to get short XYZ. Fifty of the subscribers will pass after their trades don't work, the other 50 will sign up. It's the oldest game in town. Sports bookies in Vegas have been playing this game for decades. Free trials are worthless for this very reason. Sports bookies always give you the first weekend of bets for free. He's almost guaranteed to get half to pay for next weekend's games.

#16     Apr 6, 2011
    willleung326 likes this.
  7. Can you show me how that works with a 6 pip stop or less and trading off a 1 min chart mostly? There will be lots of trades in the day.

I think you've been in too many bookies :) This would be real time calling the market in a forum where everyone will hear the build up to the signal, so there's no way I can get 50% long and 50% short.

What you are confirming is the need for someone to step up to the plate can show the how as well call the signal, and do it free to begin with so trust is built.

#17     Apr 6, 2011
  8. Many thanks for the feedback.

So far since 9.00 am ET I've had 4 trades. 3 x 10 pips and one I'm still in at 23 pips. It's not 10.30 yet but you never can tell how long it takes. Really from what I see it takes little more to stick a headset on and explain what I'm doing and getting a sidekick to type.

So if I decide to go for this I hear ya that $300 is max. And I'd stick with the guarantee that you make 500 pips pm following my trades or it's an instant refund.

Will I do it? Actually the naysayers are the biggest influence so probably yes, except they will never know lol.

It's strange to read guys ask why I'd do it if I can really get the pips? Why not is the question I'm asking here? 100 members X $300 = $300K for chatting. I get to help a bunch of folks, have a blast and get a nice reward for doing it. Seems win-win.

Is there something I'm missing?

#18     Apr 6, 2011
  9. "100 members X $300 = $300K for chatting. I get to help a bunch of folks, have a blast and get a nice reward for doing it. Seems win-win.

Is there something I'm missing?"

Yah your math skills are missing. 100 * 300 = 30k not 300k.

#19     Apr 6, 2011
  10. before someone corrects me, I know it's 30K but I was monitoring a trade. Had 2 losers to follow at -5 and -6 and a 27 pip winner.

Trading and talking is fine because I can watch the screens. Typing and trading is not my forte.

#20     Apr 6, 2011