Feedback about epiphany,fxmaster&netpicksforex

Discussion in 'Forex' started by murfy_kl, May 23, 2005.

1. Peter35

Peter35

I don't calculate it this way. I look to their results in a different way.

Profit in 2004 = +7380 pips
    Profit in 2005 = +540

I trade at 5$/ pips so i need only 30 pips per month to cover the subscription fees (150$) and then whatever they make, i'm in profit. The average return since Jan 2004 is 465 pips/month. Even if they make 60 pips only as you say, i will follow them as long i end the month in profit.

:)

#11     Jun 5, 2005
  2. Peter35

Peter35

#12     Jun 6, 2005
  3. Peter35

Peter35

electron, are your receiving netpicksforex signals? Can you confirm that they post real results?

#13     Jun 9, 2005
  4. Terry_G

Terry_G

Fxmaster.net is very popular in many forex forums, they also post daily forecast in moneytec and T2W forums. They offer 3 services and i don't know what's best for me to subscribe.

They offer :

-sms signals sent to mobile

-daily forex forecast

-forex training course.

If anyone here tried any of these 3 services, please advice which one should i take.

Thanks

Terry G

#14     Jun 17, 2005
  5. My friend subcribed the SMS and he is pretty satisfied.. of course he subcribed at the end of may and their results were all winner. :D

i asked if he could show me the signals,, and he did.. from what i can see, a signal include limit entry price, stop loss and target. and the results were honest (for once). i might give it a try.. hopefully, they won't run into losing streak like the beginning of May

#15     Jun 17, 2005
  6. Peter35,, does the mini $5 account use the same price level as the regular one? what about spread? i want to start small on forex, since i trade YM during the day.. it would be a new hobby for me at night :cool:

#16     Jun 17, 2005
  7. Peter35

Peter35

There's no difference between regular and mini accounts regarding the price and spread.

#17     Jun 19, 2005
  8. 4xtrader

4xtrader

I tried the 3 services.
    Their training course was a good tool for to learn hot to do technical analysis and it has also a couple to trading systems. It's a simple training course suitable for beginners.

The forecast is just analysis of the market with levels of support and resistance (no entry signals). I quited their daily forex forecast after the first month.

The best service you can get from them is the sms signals. You will receive entry signals with sl and tp levels. It doesn't need to know much about forex to follow these signals. All you need is to be ready to set the trades once you receive them on your mobile phone.

#18     Jun 21, 2005
  9. Peter,

from what time (US est.) they start sending signals? do they send around the clock?

#19     Jun 25, 2005
  10. Peter35

Peter35

I usually receive their signals during US session. It's rare when i receive during Asian or European sessions. During last months they send only limit orders which take some time before getting triggered so even when i receieve a signal while sleeping, i usually wake up in the morning to find that it is not triggered yet.

#20     Jun 26, 2005