Fed's Fisher "gets it".

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Ivanovich, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Replace Bernanke with Fisher.

2. Seems like he gets it.

Too bad that's not what people are really looking for. They just want someone to keep cutting rates and sending handouts and stimulus packages.

They want a yes man, like an enabler for a junkie.

3. Pure fantasy.
    It will never happen.

4. the jawbone flapping fed is making this worse.

5. Oh, I know it'll never happen (Bernanke getting replaced). Was just foolish hope.

And Reaver is exactly right - as long as someone is in place to hand out to all those who were fiscally irresponsible, then all is well in the perverted universe this country operates in.

I can dream, though, can't I?

6. I vote Fisher. Fuck uncle ben.

7. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

If the Dems get elected to office, then it's buh bye Ben - they haven't had a Dem in that role for a LONG LONG time (if ever?).

8. amylase

amylase

Go Fisher!

Bernanke just shut up! everytime you speak dollar, stocks, GDP all goes down and gold shoots through the roof. Just shut up!

9. So, backtest it then and act accordingly.

10. SDticks

SDticks

Yeah. I agree Fisher is the only guy there with a backbone. He's the only guy that voted for no change at the last FOMC meeting after the surprise cut due to SG rogue trader.

Voting for the FOMC monetary policy action were: Ben S. Bernanke, Chairman; Timothy F. Geithner, Vice Chairman; Donald L. Kohn; Randall S. Kroszner; Frederic S. Mishkin; Sandra Pianalto; Charles I. Plosser; Gary H. Stern; and Kevin M. Warsh. Voting against was Richard W. Fisher, who preferred no change in the target for the federal funds rate at this meeting.

He should be Chairman. It's too bad we get no say in it.

#10     Mar 4, 2008