Feds Arrest Dozens, Including Actresses and Ex-Pimco CEO, In "Largest College Admissions Scam Ever

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Banjo, Mar 12, 2019.

1. JSOP

JSOP

Yeah like those rich kids don't network outside of those colleges. LOL And those "future leaders" from those colleges are not going to kiss their a***es one day. Who's going to make them "future leaders"? Those kids are the ones who's got the dough.

#11     Mar 12, 2019
  2. JSOP

JSOP

I am sure your kids will come out on top. Hope your daughter liked her dorm. :)

#12     Mar 12, 2019
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  3. Think about it... Skull and Bones, etc. These are legit ways that these guys get together. There is no other organized way to bring similar minded/background kids together. Sure there is the country club or whatever, but the depth and breadth of people you meet at school is well beyond anywhere else.

#13     Mar 12, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  4. Jack W

Jack W

I love when I get the calls from the various colleges my kids went to, looking for donations. My answer is always the same. I wouldn't be living in a rented double wide with no heat, if my kids would have chosen a career in 7-11 mgmt training instead of wasting 4 or 5 years at your college. <CLICK> Yet, they still call.

#14     Mar 12, 2019
  5. You got a double wide? Dang, nuttin' but rich folks on ET... :(

#15     Mar 12, 2019
    apdxyk, Jack W and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  6. JSOP

JSOP

What are you talking about? Skull and Bones does not exist. ;). And honestly, if you can't even get into those Ivy League schools on your own merit and actually have to have your parents bribe your way into those colleges, then you are certainly not similar minded with people in the alleged "elite" societies like Skull and Bones; not everybody who gets into Yale on their own merit even gets into Skull and Bones. And thirdly, I still firmly believe that it's the people who make the school and not the other way around. Even children from some of the "troubled" inner-city schools still went on to become established individuals. Yale is considered an elite school because of the numerous "famous" individuals like the late former POTUS George H. W. Bush but George H. W. Bush is not "famous" because he went to Yale. If people can realize this, then we can all regard higher education institution in an objective manner and wouldn't need to go through those unnecessary bribery regarding admissions to certain colleges.

#16     Mar 12, 2019
  7. JSOP

JSOP

Should've just asked them to remove you from their call list. Would've been a lot more effective.

#17     Mar 12, 2019
  8. zdreg

zdreg

re: Paris Hilton
    Nature was generous to her in more ways than one.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    #18     Mar 12, 2019
    Stockolio and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  9. zdreg

zdreg

"Cover all the bases."
    I feel the same way about women. I like only two kinds of women domestic and foreign.:)

#19     Mar 12, 2019
    Visaria and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  10. I think we're in agreement! Good place for rich kids to meet up, good place for slaves to maybe come out a little ahead.

#20     Mar 12, 2019