Federal Trade Commission Cracks Down on Warrior Trading For Misleading Consumers With False Investme

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by trader221, Aug 3, 2022.

1. they mostly lose money because these trades depend on 95% bagholders

this is not rocket science

plus could he be any goofier ?

#21     Aug 5, 2022
  2. I still, personally, don't see any wrongdoing or crime here in this story.
    It's the free market. I could sell how to walk your dog videos and courses for $2,480 ....Will people buy it? Who knows, let's see.

If they do buy it....am I a criminal for selling whatever I want to sell at my price?
    How to walk your dog for a joyous, upbeat, wonderful life. Only $2,480 ....buy it, if you want to....and don't buy it, if you prefer not to.

I'm defending these types, because I plan to become a social media personality sometime soon. No one is forced to watch me, or buy my products.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2022
    #22     Aug 5, 2022
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

It's more about how the upfront sales claims match up with the end results. If you said "How to walk your dog daily to lose 30lbs in 30 days without fail!" then that's a claim that needs to be backed up. If 99% of the people who bought your training series actually lost no weight at all, then that's when people feel ripped off and file a complaint with the FTC. And make no mistake about it, the FTC wouldn't be going after Warrior Trading if nobody had filed a complaint. They likely received a significant number of complaints before they launched an investigation.

#23     Aug 5, 2022
  4. Is there a single FURU anywhere , where most of their suckers dont lose ?

Complaints should not even enter into it . They should be prosecuting false claims up front

#24     Aug 5, 2022
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Considering they basically oversee deceptive business marketing practices in every single industry you can imagine, they have no other choice than to let complaints drive them to whatever the next serious issue is on the table. There's just too much marketing content being published every day for them to scan it all in real-time and go after offenders that way.

#25     Aug 5, 2022
  6. Would be easy enough to go after the high profile ones with 'millions' of followers.

That would scare off the small fry. As it is these guys pillage for years before anything is done . Often , nothing is ever done

Tim Sykes ?

#26     Aug 5, 2022
  7. For about a decade, all these online day-traders were pushing ForEx bullshit channels. And pretty much all of them were outted and the fad died off. Suddenly, the last 2 years or so, the new trend switched to day-trading equities. And the same fad has re-started, just been re-branded to stocks now.

All I can tell you is, the VERY RARE time I find any sort of arbitrage opportunity, the last thing I want to do is give my secrets away so I can lose that opportunity. They just don't come around that often...

#27     Aug 5, 2022
  8. Was watching when one man claimed he had lost $20,000 at least that day and it was a very brief conversation.In my opinion he was trying not to laugh but if the person was for real he's a fool.

#28     Aug 21, 2022