Federal Reserve spends 1.8T on something called the ABCPMMMFLF

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bond tr4der, Nov 17, 2008.

1. achilles28

achilles28

This was outta hand 3 Trillion ago.

2. Hey, I have a great idea how to get us out of this mess...lets just have the fed buy the entire world and all its assets. Yeah...lets do that.

3. Reading this was the first time I got a sick feeling in my stomach about this $hit$torm. My intellect made peace with it a while ago, but for some reason, now of all times, I felt it.

These companies are just not going to be able to pay this much money back. Plain and simple.

4. it's not an issue

they're never going to have to

they got this much money, against the will of the citizen, without so much as a RFP as detailed as you would have to present to THEM (the bailed out companies) for a small IT project

here and there, hidden in non-germain bills, will be quiet little provisions, absolving them from ever having to pay back a single dime

count on it

it's called a lobbying feedback loop, where part of money given as a gift is used to lobby for more and more

AIPAC (american israel political action committee) perfected the process for years

5. Dont worry...they will be able to pay it back. How you ask? Because of hyperinflation. Hyperinflate the dollar and everything gets paid off. Once all our debt is paid, we team up with mexico and canada and start a new currency called the "amero"

Since we would be teamed up with mexico, a country that actually "produces", other countries will start to trade with us again and they will trust the "Amero" since its not based on a service oriented currency like the dollar and the party starts all over again.

Oh.. ABCPMMMFLF stands for Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility...in case anyone wanted to know

6. No, they won't. You, I, and generations of our offspring will have to do it.

7. Ahhhhhh....they have been and for a long time now.....all with OPM!!!

"Globalist (wealth transfer) Games 2008" ......do you get it now?

8. FED has a new slogan for all their upcoming in your face TV ads.......

"Our Future, Your Money" :eek:

Only one way to beat them imo!!!! www.endthefed.us :cool: