Federal Reserve Is A Private Corporation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by myminitrading, Aug 21, 2007.

1. 1st song = Godsmack, song greed.

#51     Aug 22, 2007
    #52     Aug 22, 2007
  3. Around a dozen families.. Rothschildes, Schiffs, Warburgs, Rockefellers etc

#53     Aug 22, 2007
  4. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

2nd part, total B.S. It was just debunked on the History Channel. Result; No Conspiracy

3rd part, getting debunked here, partial B.S.
    Results; No Conspiray, but possible devious is ways.

1st part; Well, if parts 2 & 3 really don't add up, how much of this part 1 info can be "believed"
    Result; You have faith or you don't.

You know what really burns my ass...A flame about waist high.

#54     Aug 22, 2007
  5. Oh so you believe Jesus is the son of god born of a virgin, died and was resurrected?

I guess that just makes you a little more selective with your conspiracy theories :p

#55     Aug 22, 2007
  6. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

I was just trying to highlight that the movie, while very provacative, may not indeed be all it claims to be. 3 stories, 1 of which is total B.S., the 2nd, potentially true information spun in a negative light, so how do you know that the information he uses for the first story can be trusted. I mean, it all sounds plausible, so he can be 100% correct on that, but come on, the 9/11 thing is just nut-job conspiracy theroy B.S., brings doubt to the message as whole, don't cha think.

#56     Aug 22, 2007
  7. If you read enough about International bankers I'd be surprised if they were not behind 911.. JFK was a nutjob conspiracy in it's early days.. who now believes in the lone gunman theory?

and the religious stuff was merely history uncensored by the bible :p

#57     Aug 22, 2007
  8. How is the Federal Reserve funded?

The Federal Reserve's income is derived primarily from the interest on U.S. government securities that it has acquired through open market operations. Other sources of income are the interest on foreign currency investments held by the System; fees received for services provided to depository institutions, such as check clearing, funds transfers, and automated clearinghouse operations; and interest on loans to depository institutions (the rate on which is the so-called discount rate). After paying its expenses, the Federal Reserve turns the rest of its earnings over to the U.S. Treasury.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/generalinfo/faq/faqfrs.htm

After paying its expenses....yeah, ok

#59     Aug 22, 2007
  9. Just imagine where you had a business where you printed out piece of worthless paper, made everyone use them as money by only allowing taxes to be paid with these worthless pieces of paper, and charged interest on this "money" you created. Its a great scam. Many famous politicians have warned about the monopolization of creating money.

#60     Aug 22, 2007