Federal Reserve Is A Private Corporation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by myminitrading, Aug 21, 2007.

1. if we had the full text of the original thread, i would scour it. it seems like something in there was apparently not fit for public consumption

seriously, why was it removed. there was a lot of good information in that thread

#21     Aug 21, 2007
  2. It's a mystery, we must assume this entire site is monitored by big brother.

#22     Aug 21, 2007
  3. I wonder why Sjfan won't reply, he seems like the CB defender around here.

Maybe he feels I was an easy mark due to my lack of typing and language skills.

#23     Aug 21, 2007
  4. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

5. diff thread unfortunately

#25     Aug 21, 2007
  6. (which it rebates back to the treasury) ????

Huh?
    Are you sure about that? Do you have a reference to confirm such an assertion?
    At 9 trillion debt with 5% plus avg interest, the US treasury is having half a trillion a year coming in? are you sure?
    It looks like it’s the private corp named Federal Reserve having some nice risk free income there.

Who gets paid in this nice money out of thin air printing business? The public sure pays the debt plus interest, but who gets the profits? What is the FederalReserve getting paid?

#26     Aug 21, 2007
  7. sjfan

sjfan

Clearly, governments have lied and made up data (to wit, China and the Soviet Union in the 50s through 70s, probably even now). But your earlier point is exactly right - consider the Iraq matter - a presidental administration with the support of its military and intelligence agencies could not keep it a secret. Yet, somehow - the treasury, both houses of congress, and every president (except, according to your sources, JFK), and every accountant public and private with an interest in the fed in the dark.... Many of whom can gain a great deal by exposing the federal reserve conspiracy.... how is that even possible?

#27     Aug 21, 2007
  8. sjfan

sjfan

Link on the second page.

#28     Aug 21, 2007
  9. sharkbites,

i'm not sure to be honest. searching wiki and goog, it looks like karl steinhauser sees $310 billion of unrefunded interest from 1913 to 1964. then there's ed flaherty's page 'debunking' that with a citation of the fed's 1997 abbreviated income statement showing that they rebated 92.5% of the interest

in my mind, the greater flaw in the system is that we borrow our own money at interest at all, which is a far greater cost to the taxpayer than the interest the fed does or doesn't syphon directly from the money creation process

so no, i'm not sure if the syphoning is true or false - but it seems clear that we do pay unnecessary interest for our money

#29     Aug 21, 2007
  10. #30     Aug 21, 2007