Federal Reserve could in fact save US, the question is do they want to

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mikasa, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Don't be ridiculous.

#51     Jan 5, 2010
  2. Amen, brother.

#52     Jan 5, 2010
  3. I sort of disagree. I expect the Federal Government to "set the tone" for the country... they deserve an "F" over the last 150 years, in my book.

Sure, "the people" have screwed it up big time, but the government is TOTALLY responsible for encouraging bad credit behavior.

Had the government advocated a fiscally responsible approach to "all things", we wouldn't be in the mess we are today.... and regardless of political partisanship, we have to admint... THE GOVERNMENT HAS FUCKED US ALL OVER FOR FOR THEIR PERSONAL AGGRANDISEMENT... :mad: :mad:

If you're a Libtard who doesn't believe this, you should do the world a favor and put a bullet through your brain... as you're obviously a total waste of oxygen on Planet Earth...

#53     Jan 5, 2010
  4. He did. He said *major*, and you're being pedantic (again).

Pearl Harbor wasn't barely a mosquitoe bite by WWII standards.

#54     Jan 5, 2010
  5. Of couse. America suffered 3,000-ish fatalities at Pearl Harbor... while the planet lost 60 MILLION souls at the hest of Hitler, et al.

#55     Jan 5, 2010
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Sure, they are. The Uber-rich got that way from exerting control over a political system they indirectly own. The free market economy represents a threat to that power structure by empowering 'nobodys' to earn wealth, enter the ring, and assert opposing views. The grassroots Libertarian movement in the US is big example. Prior to the 90's, this wasn't so much a threat. American's bought the lies they were told, saw nothing wrong with endless wars and Big Government shredding the Constitution. Now, people realize the emperors got no clothes and want a real constitutional revival. That will turn back the clock on decades of artificial monopolies that now own the System (military-defense-Wallstreet).

If you wanna get specific, Bill Joy, founder of Sun Microsystems, said the ultra-Elite are planning mass depopulation because "the future doesn't need us". Human technology has developed enough sophistication to provide elites all they need via machines/automation and a small, servile class. The Elites used the economy to innovate enough technology for their own sufficiency (historically, the wealthy's excesses were always produced on the backs of the underclass). Now they've got machines, they don't need the Middle Class. We are now a threat. This is where the overpopulation clap-trap is coming from . This is also why the economy has been hung out to dry with offshoring, healthcare, cap-n-trade, spiraling debts and overregulation. They're trying to kill the economy. The toe-hold the Middle Class can use to threaten the New World Order. The same thing alpha-male gorillas do to male babies - infanticide. Read Bill Joys article.

#56     Jan 5, 2010
  7. Chausey

Chausey

More money is demanded as repayment to Banks than exists in the system. One line going out, Two lines going back. That makes crashes and inflation a 100% certainty, that's why it's called elastic currency. In reality, it's a system designed to suck up all man made material wealth.
    Rich people are not the elite. The elite are the owners of the system. Laymen value wealth with numbers. If your wealth is expressed by a number, then you are on the menu.

#57     Jan 5, 2010
  8. No, he said America is one of three "major" countries that didn't see any fighting in it's territories. Re-read it. Has nothing to do with being pedantic. Regardless of how small an attack it was with comparison to the entire war, he said that the US didn't get attacked! Period. The Pearl Harbor incident is one of the worst attacks on US soil in the country's history!

Now again, if that's not what he meant, then I offered my apology. But it wasn't ME who made the incorrect original statement. So get off my back, mate and go pick fights with your friends in the politics forum.

#58     Jan 5, 2010
  9. jprad

jprad

Well, he's trying to be cute by qualifying it with "during."

But, he's wrong anyway.

The Japanese occupied both Kiska and Attu of the Aleutian Islands during the war.

The U.S. attacked, destroyed and took back Attu but, Kiska was evacuated before we could do the same there.

#59     Jan 5, 2010
  10. jprad

jprad

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor before they declared war on us...

#60     Jan 5, 2010