Federal Reserve Admits Hiding Gold Swap Arrangements

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Covertibility, Sep 23, 2009.

1. now repeat after me.........the federal reserve is our friend and makes us all wealthy.

#11     Sep 23, 2009
  2. Who would you rather have J.P. Morgan ...or the Fed?

Everyone one plays this game should know its history and function.

#12     Sep 23, 2009
  3. Probably a common thought amongst people when the topic of the Fed, or Wall Street (really one and the same) is brought up:

[​IMG]

#13     Sep 23, 2009
  4. You obviously haven't learned on which side to be. Only the losers in a game complain about the outcome.

:D

#14     Sep 23, 2009
  5. Since Paul Volcker left, the Fed has stunk up the joint to high heaven. Voters are starting to call them on it. And I would rather have a truly independent Fed than the compromised entity we are shackled with today. Mismanagement is an understatement.

#15     Sep 23, 2009
  6. I'd rather play in the NBA and have 10 inch dick...but it ain't gonna happen.

I'd also rather that Bush wasn't such a fucking stooge and Paulson wasn't such an incompetent putz and they had had one iota of they were doing when they shit all over the bed with TARP.

#16     Sep 23, 2009
  7. no argument on Bush, but Paulson knew exactly what he was doing, as became obvious in hindsight.

#17     Sep 23, 2009
  8. Perhaps.

#18     Sep 23, 2009
  9. tman

tman

One can only hope.

#19     Sep 23, 2009
  10. The "Federal Reserve" is printing money out of thin air and lending it to the American people and earning interest which is funneled to its foreign owners.

You want to abolish the unamerican federal reserve? Watch how the republican shrills start crying about the end of crooked capitalism.

#20     Sep 23, 2009