Federal Reserve Admits Hiding Gold Swap Arrangements

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Covertibility, Sep 23, 2009.

1. File this under : "Hey everyone, stop being so conspiratorial, the government doesn't hide anything or make up numbers."

Federal Reserve Admits Hiding Gold Swap Arrangements

The Federal Reserve System has disclosed to the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc. that it has gold swap arrangements with foreign banks that it does not want the public to know about.

The disclosure, GATA says, contradicts denials provided by the Fed to GATA in 2001 and suggests that the Fed is indeed very much involved in the surreptitious international central bank manipulation of the gold price particularly and the currency markets generally.

--------

What else is the Fed hiding? Amelia Earhart's body? D.B Cooper? Jimmy Hoffa's bones?

2. Faber is right.

Bernanke is a criminal leading a criminal enterprise.

The Federal Reserve Bank should be sacked like Rome was, and burnt to the ground; the members and backers should be tried in a court of law for criminal conspiracy and racketeering.

3. How is it that swaps are bad? Or if they disclose something .... how could they be hiding it?

BTW: I remember getting this guy's email/spams in 2002 when Gold first started to move and I was buying Gold shares while others where enamored of JDSU etc...

4. "'contradicts denials provided by the Fed to GATA in 2001."

and the mumbling co-liar Greenshits. If I was him I would drop out of sight.

remember..........in 2000 when Fall Street anointed old greenshits the maestro of the economy? LOL.

5. Lesson: Don't trade Gold. It's a losers game.

6. AloAlo

AloAlo

The FED may have killed JFK, yup your better consider it

JFK wanted new dollars not tied to interest to Federal Reserve

boom killed !

8. Lethn

Lethn

Seriously, you should never discount the least likely scenario when it comes to humanity, we're that bloody unpredictable.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the Federal Reserve that arranged for his assassination sadly, I've been having those kind of thoughts myself.

9. The Fed has Zombies.

10. Lethn

Lethn

lmao I'm no conspiracy theorist, but like I said I wouldn't put it past humanity.

#10     Sep 23, 2009