federal deficit has fallen faster over the past three years than since World War II.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 21, 2012.

1. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SVwXA7sHUlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#41     Nov 24, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

You consider R. Madcow an authority - on anything?

#42     Nov 24, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

W H E R E - I S - Y O U R - J O U R N A L - RCG ?

Or has yet again your ego driven mouth written a check your slow intellect and factual personal history simple cannot cash?

#43     Nov 24, 2012
  4. I may not be as sharp as I once was but judging from your posts I can hang with you just fine. Cowboy up.

#44     Nov 24, 2012
  5. rachel maddow ... cute little boy , funny name though.

#45     Nov 24, 2012
  6. OMG you gave my abs quite the workout from laughter.
    here's my prediction ohms in the black trunks
    you in white

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XO5mxBOhgi4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#46     Nov 24, 2012
  7. The National Debt as a percentage of GDP has gone from 74.1% at the start of 2009 to over 100% and rising. We are going to have another trillion dollar deficit in 2013.

#47     Nov 24, 2012
  8. The article posted by the Democratic Party hack, posing as a free thinker, is extremely misleading. Keep in mind that the bulk of the stimulus took effect in 2009 which was why the deficit was so large. It appears like we are going in the right direction since the stimulus is wearing off, but the truth is we still have trillion dollar deficits and will continue to have them unless we come to a real agreement to cut spending.

#48     Nov 24, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He is a truck driver.

A lifetime of sitting behind the wheel for 12+ hours per day listening to mindless talk radio or mindless CB traffic has a way of rotting ones brain. Some of the guys on the left here in P&R sport nicknames that represent nearly the opposite of their own character traits and "FreeThinker" is a fine example of that.

#49     Nov 24, 2012