federal deficit has fallen faster over the past three years than since World War II.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 21, 2012.

1. remember, you are a running joke to me. you dont get a serious response.

#31     Nov 21, 2012
  2. That's kinda funny , because you remind me of the dweeb the cool kids allow to hang out with them.

You think you are part of the group but they're just letting you hangout so they can watch all the stupid stuff you do and not miss anything.

#32     Nov 21, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And YOU are the laughing stock of ET.

#33     Nov 21, 2012
  4. He certainly has lots of competition but hands down he has the most inappropriate user. name

#34     Nov 21, 2012
  5. so how did you come to know its salty ?

#35     Nov 22, 2012
  6. Uh Mav88 you seem to be the one lacking understanding and lacking the ability to put the numbers in perspective. I think you have the mental ability but its your emotion that's blocking your critical thinking. Oh course that's my guess you could be batshit crazy and that could be the problem. :)

#36     Nov 22, 2012
  7. Years of experience maybe ??? :confused:

#37     Nov 22, 2012
  8. jem

jem

we got leftists here on et who cheer on record spending and trillion dollar deficits.

are they cheering for an economic collapse. why?

#38     Nov 24, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You can't see the irony of you posting about "critical thinking".

Dumb liberals don't seem to be able to perceive that they are...dumb liberals. You assign yourself high marks on the intelligence scale when most folks here would rate you down among the half-wits like FreeThinker.

#39     Nov 24, 2012

10. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SVwXA7sHUlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#40     Nov 24, 2012