Fed will keep cutting rates- do you know?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Just out of curiousity, you lunatic, why do you think I'm looking for a recession? Where have I mentioned that?

#31     Jan 22, 2008
  2. His militant attitude must be a compensation for something.

....snicker....

#32     Jan 22, 2008
  3. What are you going to do? "Slap Pappy"? HAHAHAHAHAHA

#33     Jan 22, 2008

4. Please move to another thread and stop disrupting things. If you have anything of value to add please do. I have already sent in a complaint to the moderator and I will keep doing it till they make you behave.

#34     Jan 23, 2008
  5. Read it and die in the tracks:

Here is a news item from Bloomberg that Fed is now on aggressive stance to cut rates further by Jan 30 meeting , perhaps another 0.50 point or so to avoid asset panics in stocks and real estate.

"Futures trading suggests the Fed might follow up with a cut of as much as another half-point Jan. 30, bringing the decrease to 1.25 percentage points in just eight days. Such a reduction, forecast by analysts including Jan Hatzius, chief U.S. economist at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., and Dean Maki, managing director at Barclays Capital Inc., would be the deepest since the Fed started using the federal funds rate as its main monetary policy tool around 1990. "

Read it and die! To all the fear mongering cocker spaniels implanting stories of a recession in our country!

I hope Bernanke smokes your asses out by next week completely. Enough of this depression and mental illness laced with doom and gloom and punctuated with hallucinations that sky is about to fall.... Go get some prozac..

#35     Jan 23, 2008
  6. There's nothing to disrupt! The whole thread is a joke.

Incidently, that 75bps cut you're beaming about, Stock Trad3r, isn't doing well for futures today, is it?

#36     Jan 23, 2008
  7. soros foresees a recession that'll eclipse all previous ones:

Soros Predicts Worst Recession in 50 Years
    The First Post
    January 22, 2008

Amid collapsing stock prices worldwide, the billionaire investor George Soros has told an Austrian daily, the Standard, that the United States is threatened with recession and the world is facing the worst financial crisis in half a century. ÒThe situation is much more serious than any other financial crisis since the end of World War II,Ó Soros was quoted as saying.

He said over the past few years politics had been guided by some basic misunderstandings stemming from something that he called Òmarket fundamentalismÓ - the belief that financial markets tended to act as a balance. ÒThis is the wrong idea,Ó he said. ÒWe really do have a serious financial crisis now.Ó

He added he was surprised how little it was understood that a US recession was also a threat to Europe. European shares duly fell nearly six per cent on Monday, their biggest one-day slide since 9/11.

Meanwhile in Mumbai, some market analysts are suggesting Soros shorted the Indian markets last week. Over 15 years after he shorted the British pound in September 1992 and earned one billion dollars, local market sources say one of SorosÕs funds may have shorted the Nifty last week.

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/people,601,soros-predicts-worst-recession-for-50-years,13683

#37     Jan 23, 2008
  8. He is one of them.. Wallsteet cockroach who got wealthy sucking blood from mom and pop spreading fear and panic in our daily lives...

Bunch of double breast wearing cockroaches... mouthing the same theme. It goes to prove its a market manipulation. There is no recession, nothing to do with economy being in tailspin..

Give me some lies will ya ?

#38     Jan 23, 2008