Fed will keep cutting rates- do you know?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Born in the USA just like the Bruce Springsteen song....

donot go for the spelling typos, its a small box and the spell checker on this forum is not working folks!

#21     Jan 22, 2008
  2. You are right. This is someone lot better than some of you combined!

Hit me with your best intellectual shot.....

#22     Jan 22, 2008
  3. Huh what? Is that a sigh? Depession and gloom makes people sigh a lot and break down on occasions...

#23     Jan 22, 2008
  4. shamu

shamu

And dropped out of high school at age 15 apparently...

Either that, or you are really The President, who has similar grammar and in-depth reasoning skills.

#24     Jan 22, 2008
  5. It's me trying to figure out what in God's green earth you are talking about. Seems like only you understand yourself. The rest of us are lost.

#25     Jan 22, 2008
  6. i for one find papa quite entertaining...

#26     Jan 22, 2008

7. Priceless!

#27     Jan 22, 2008

8. Once that dark deep depression is cleared ( I hope so) after those long isolated wonderful " holidays" than maybe you can come out and participate in the real world. Till than your belly full of bad dreams of recessions and end of the world halluciantions will keep on rocking your inner world.

Feds have cut rates if you have not heard that or seen on your local channel. There will NOT be a recession in an election year..

Hope you understand this?

#28     Jan 22, 2008
  9. Papa is a thread disruptor and a minor irriatation that can be managed quiet nicely.

#29     Jan 22, 2008
  10. No not gonna be a recession! LOL! Gonna be a big fat ugly DEPRESSION like the Donald said during the last one. These rate cuts will just create Suckers Rallies for you to lose your money in. People can't re:finance their credit cards with the equity in their homes anymore.
    Don't you get it????

#30     Jan 22, 2008