Fed will keep cutting rates- do you know?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Moderator can publish its IP address to clear these accusations.

#11     Jan 22, 2008
  2. Yeah, but he used "oblique" in his reply.

#12     Jan 22, 2008
  3. The question is will they cut rate next week again ?? If i don't mistaking, the fed "get together" was schedule for next week right ??? :confused:

#13     Jan 22, 2008
  4. Rate cuts donot happen every week.

The amount of rate cut has to be absorbed in the economy and it takes few weeks before it starts changing things. This is a huge slice of pizza.. a huge move..

But our negatively psyched up fellow Americans are still dangling in the depression and hopelessness and despair. Weak very weak...indeed.

#14     Jan 22, 2008
  5. Few weeks? What economy do you live in? Try 4-6 months. Ask any economist if it takes "a few weeks" to for rate cuts to begin to filter into the system and he'll laugh at you.

Just like we do.

#15     Jan 22, 2008

6. You are a miserable depressed psycho, that sits in the corner of his house, blaming the world ,and the grammar of unknown posters on the Internet. You suck. Here is a quote for you weak American boy:

"Ask not what your country can do for you -

Ask what you can do for your country. "

John F. Kennedy

Its time you took some prozac and started doing something for your country. You country has done enough already-- in the last 2 trading days..

#16     Jan 22, 2008
  7. Can I ask where you're from? I'm reading your English skills and trying to guess. I'm torn between saying "Latin America" and "Cretaceous Period".

ps...atticus, do I get points for using "Cretaceous"?

#17     Jan 22, 2008

8. OK maybe longer .... I agree...so we may not have a recession in the second quarter after all ? That will sadly nullify your bad dreams and halluciantions about economy and a recession ? Now get off the boat and make yourself uselful. Donot bitch and moan. Your country has done enough for you already!

#18     Jan 22, 2008
  9. :confused:

Huh?

#19     Jan 22, 2008
  10. Nah, this ain't stock_trad3r. His position is pretty well thought out.

#20     Jan 22, 2008