Fed To Take Propaganda To The Schoolroom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

A marketsurfer "advocate?" Are you having another one of your psychotic episodes?

#51     Mar 14, 2012
  2. I guess that you want me to post some of your fawning "Thunderdog" posts.

How many years did it take you to figure out the guy was full of shit?

#52     Mar 14, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Find one where I show any regard for his market-related or trading acumen.

#53     Mar 14, 2012
  4. Thunderdog

08-01-07 09:54 AM

Surf, as you know I am not a fan of your trading style and, at times, your conduct in the various debate threads. Also, I have no idea how your trading strategy plays out across many trades over time on a net basis. However, there is no denying the profitability of your current YM trade. Kudos.

#54     Mar 14, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

PT, I don't recall seeing anyone properly welcome you so let me say Welcome to the Politics and Religion Forum.

I've been reading your posts and am impressed on several levels. You seem to me to be a fast clipper with a deck full of cannon running circles around some of these fat unmaneuverable galleons and freely firing on them if you will forgive my cheesy naval parlance.

You're coming into contact with and beginning to engage a guy with the handle "Brass" formerly known as "Gabfly" and originally calling himself "Thunderdog". I can offer you a few lines of thought regarding this creature and possibly save you some time and energy.

Don't even bother with him.

He is chiefly a pedant but more importantly he is a masochist. He dines on an entrée of the delivery of small slights to which he takes disproportionate pleasure. There is little or no content accompanying these little insults, they stand alone like tiny poison darts with absolutely no purpose, no philosophical assertion, no technical argument. But the main course for him is the massive abuse that he provokes from others towards himself in response to his little slights. He fancies his meaningless insults as being clever and takes an almost sexual pleasure in the resultant hate and abuse directed towards him in response. He is a very small man with very little to say.

Others will point out that he is a Canadian. That isn't really relevant here so much as his behavior is. Brass is just a depraved little rodent scurrying about the basement that is P&R, he does not contribute, he does not inform, he does not opine. He is just about delivering insults and receiving abuse, a state machine with one input and one output.

Save your eloquence and your honest observations for others, they are wasted on this guy. There are leftists here that are capable and have something to say, Ricter for example and others. It will be interesting to see you come up against them. I look forward to it. :)

#55     Mar 14, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

That was "fawning?" I repeatedly stated I didn't think he knew how to trade. Would it have been intellectually honest for me to deny him his occasional infrequent win? Is that what integrity is to you?

So let's summarize: I'm not a fan of his trading style, I don't like his conduct in debates and I don't have confidence that his trading makes money over time. But I acknowledge a winning trade and suddenly I'm "fawning?"

That all you got?

#56     Mar 14, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Word count: 344
    Content: 0

#57     Mar 14, 2012
  8. Thanks. I appreciate that.

#58     Mar 14, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Admirable post - except for the part I printed above. :)

I think I have put about every lefty on this board on ignore except RCG. His posts are too humorous to ignore. The others are mostly foul mouthed actors with little to contribute except deception and untruths.

Ricter is just another liberal broken record. He can't think outside the box and spews the party line as well as anyone. His only redeeming factor is that he is personable - sometimes. Nevertheless, he has made my ignore list as well.

One day last week I visited the P&R after cleaning cookies and my ignore list was inactive. I was shocked at what I saw posted here. There aren't many places I have visited online that can boast such a mindless group of liberals drooling over each other's imbecilic posts.

#59     Mar 14, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I thought YOU were the crazy fringe element.

#60     Mar 14, 2012