Fed To Take Propaganda To The Schoolroom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Mar 13, 2012.

1. But of course...

It starts with correcting comma's, apostrophe's...

then it moves to insults about hicks, hillbillies, high school dropouts...

then it becomes the "crazy, fringe element".

Take note that there is never a substantive response.

#41     Mar 14, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

You couldn't identify substance in a lineup. In any event, you get what you give. I believe in response equity, otherwise you would forever be in my debt.

How instructive that you don't mention any of your own brethren who had taken it upon themselves to point out the various spelling errors in the posts of those whose opinions they opposed. I doubt they'll come out and point out the grade school errors in your post.

#42     Mar 14, 2012
  3. You sure have a selective memory, so much so some of us would consider it lying.

#43     Mar 14, 2012
  4. Ah, Les Nesman again.

So says the guy who thought Marketsurfer offered substance.

#44     Mar 14, 2012
  5. He's just an uptight fag that seems to have nothing more to do with his life than obsess over the politics of a country that he doesn't even live in...

#45     Mar 14, 2012
  6. Brass

Brass

You're a shameless, baldfaced liar, making shit up as you go along. I can see why you lean so far right.

#46     Mar 14, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Didn't donate your organs yet, did you?

#47     Mar 14, 2012
  8. Now there you go being insensitive to fags everywhere, didn't your mother teach you any manners. :cool:

#48     Mar 14, 2012
  9. No need to, I could lie in a coma and my farts would be more cogent than your best arguments.

#49     Mar 14, 2012
  10. Hit a nerve I guess. Are you going to deny that you were Thunderdog and that you were also one of Marketsurfer's biggest advocates at one time?

I might actually go dig up some of your gems from a few years ago. I probably shouldn't rule out the notion that you had a "man crush" on him...

#50     Mar 14, 2012