Fed To Raise Rates At Next Meeting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Roman Candle, Jun 2, 2009.

1. I could care less how many "bubbles" they create, as long as I'm making money. If the fed "bubbles" itself perpetually I will be equally as pleased.

BTW, you throw the term bubble around very loosely on these boards. What exactly will be the next "bubble"?

#11     Jun 2, 2009
  2. He doesn't know what he's talking about because he doesn't TRADE for a living . . . he merely posts like a "broken clock" on ET with the same old rubbish that has absolutely NOTHING to do with price action, or trading.

Over 8400 posts on ET, and not one single post of value.

:(

#12     Jun 2, 2009
  3. S2007S

S2007S

I don't know where the next bubble is but what I do know is that the only way for economic activity to pick up and GDP to start heading higher is to create another bubble, it seems the only time we get any kind of economic expansion is during the bubble years, after the dot com fall out the economy was headed for a recession but greenspans quick thinking led to historical low rates along with plenty of liquidity. We had a veryyyy minor downturn in the economy that in my opinion didn't last long enough, that quickly abated and of course the housing bubble grew from that point on. When I feel the next bubble coming to town Ill let everyone know.

#13     Jun 2, 2009
  4. clacy

clacy

Really any savy trader/investor (be it realestate, stocks, or freaking beanie babies) should actually love bubbles. That is where the money is made. You just have to be on the right side.

As for the equity markets, more times than not, being long is the correct side.

#14     Jun 2, 2009
  5. One thing you can be sure of. When ever the Federal Reserve starts meddling in the markets instead of letting the market run its natural course, you can bet there is going to be disaster.

#15     Jun 2, 2009