FED supports "STRONG DOLLAR", hahahahahahaha

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Oct 6, 2009.

1. They do support a strong dollar. They just didnt tell you it was a strong Hong Kong dollar. :p

#11     Oct 6, 2009
  2. FB123

FB123

Because it is 100% impossible to do anything about this. In order to change things, you would have to change the stupidity that exists in basic human nature, that has been there since the day we picked up sticks and stones. The masses have always been and will always be stupid and clueless, at least until human nature itself undergoes a radical shift.

Trying to educate the idiots in any way is a completely pointless endeavor. You have no way of reaching them in any great numbers because the media is fully controlled, and even if you could somehow pry their child-like attention away from American Idol and the National Enquirer for 5 minutes, the vast majority of them would be too uneducated and stupid to understand what you were saying anyways... and the rest probably wouldn't believe you.

There is absolutely no point in doing anything other than taking rational steps to protect yourself and those around you from what is coming, because trying to change the dynamics of society is like trying to stop the tide... ain't gonna happen.

#12     Oct 6, 2009

3. Do something, like this guy!

[​IMG]

#13     Oct 6, 2009
  4. why don't you come back and talk to me when you have a handle for more than a month....oh that's right....you are afraid of the bots

waaaaaaaa :p

#14     Oct 6, 2009
  5. The "masses" may be dumb and ignorant but all throughout history great men and women have arisen and the world has been shaped and progressed (in many different ways) because of these brave souls.

All I am saying is change happens one person at a time and those who constantly talk on ET about being shocked no one is doing anything about it, should really think of a way to take a first step. Maybe form a group of like minded people, meet up, talk, plan, figure out a way to make it be known that this will not stand. maybe take DRASTIC action. What that is, I don't know. The Boston Massacre started because of a few people and before you know it ALL the people rose up and said no more.

All I'm saying is, for those that constantly complain on ET about the FED and this and that and how we are doomed, should step up and do something about it if they feel THAT strongly. If we are doomed anyways, why not try :)

#15     Oct 6, 2009
  6. Dreamers

Dreamers

for your information artificial intelligence bots ARE after me :p

but I know what boils your noodles

the fact that you got 115 k and you think are a big ass trader

you are nothing

you make 40-50 k a year, you can't do shit but post on ET

no vacations
    no expensive nights out

just posting on ET :cool:

PS: how are those cheap noodles and processed cheese for dinner, hows that working out

and yes I did just describe my dinner, but THAT IS BY CHOICE, you eat noodles because you have no choice

PSS: when I calculated how much money went into takeouts and restaurants, holy shit, too much

NOTICE HOW I DON'T GIVA A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, I HAVE NOODLES AND CHEESE FOR DINNER

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK YOU GOD DAMN FED SUPPORTER

#16     Oct 6, 2009
  7. FB123

FB123

Not much has really changed of any substance. We've gotten better at doing things faster and more efficiently, in fancier ways, but the basics of our human condition haven't changed one iota since the beginning of civilization... the strong and smart take advantage of the weak and stupid for their own benefit, and the weak and stupid half the time don't even realize it. NOTHING has changed that really matters. We still have wars, poverty, violence, greed, and every other thing that has been in place since the beginning, only now we're doing it on a larger scale... and believe me when I tell you that we are more than stupid enough to make it a hell of a lot worse this time around than we did from '39 to '45.

Not saying that you shouldn't take action. But take RATIONAL action. It is not rational to try to change the dynamic that is in place right now on this earth, because that is a freight train barreling down the tracks at 100 miles an hour. Standing in front of it isn't going to change a damn thing. If you want to plan for real change, prepare for the point where this all literally goes to hell and be there to pick up the pieces later. That is practical, real change. You don't have a snowball's chance in hell of stopping what's coming, no matter what you do at this point.

EXACTLY. You don't know, because there IS nothing to do. You have to wait for the storm to blow over and then do something, not try to stop the hurricane as it's building up force. As human beings we are collectively far too greedy, short-sighted, stupid and ignorant to learn from our mistakes until AFTER we make them. Half the stupid idiots in this country didn't start saving until AFTER the economic crisis. If that hadn't happened, we would still be borrowing and spending out little guts out, buying loads of useless crap that we don't need.

We had a massive global war about 70 years ago, and it didn't take more than a few years before the two biggest victors of that war were at each other's throats building nuclear weapons to blow the crap out of each other. Yippee, what a lesson learned. Human beings are collectively idiots, and we aren't going to learn a damn thing until it all goes to hell, for EVERYBODY.

Because we are doomed anyways. Instead of wasting your precious time and effort trying to stop the inevitable, ACCEPT the inevitable and take rational action to preserve and protect something which will survive afterwards. That is rational action. Trying to stop the tide is not.

#17     Oct 6, 2009