Fed says economy needs $600B bond-purchase program...haha

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Jan 26, 2011.

1. sjfan

sjfan

I thought we were talking about QE purchases; not the greater issue of socializing losses. I don't disagree with you on the wider point. But there's a difference between GS (and everyone else, including 'main street') seeing their losses socialized and GS making money on QE2 purchases. The first instance I agree, the second I don't.

I guess I prefer to see the nuances of situations.

I wonder what makes you dont believe it or otherwise NOT SEE IT. :confused:
    [/QUOTE]

#41     Jan 27, 2011
  2. I would assume a sufficient growth rate would be anything that creates jobs. You can't place an exact GDP growth % number on it.

#42     Jan 27, 2011
  3. They won't. A lower USD is a desired outcome.

#43     Jan 27, 2011
  4. [/B][/QUOTE]

The creation of money is a counterfeiting action on itself. Money from air is a tax, an inflation tax that the end users end up paying the bill.

How this money in the economy enters is important and should not be ignored.

Companies like GS are a virus that benefit when this $$ enters the economy and how it deploys across markets.

"Have you ever wonder why so many executives from GS are in the US Treasury, The fed and why so many become US Secretary of the Treasury"

"The truth will set you free""And to find it one just needs to follow the money"

#44     Jan 27, 2011
  5. check it out

#45     Jan 27, 2011
  6. sjfan

sjfan

See, you aren't really having a conversation with me about this anymore. You are just throwing ideological slogans around. We are talking about QE purchases. You refuse to talk about that - even though you directed your first statements to it - because you can't really argue that point anymore. So you fall back on your slogans.

Nice work. In case you want to return to the conversation, the topic to you is "how do you think GS (the bank) benefit from QE2 purchase operations". Whether fiat money is a scam or not isn't terribly relevant to the GS trader sitting on the treasury desk is it?

The creation of money is a counterfeiting action on itself. Money from air is a tax, an inflation tax that the end users end up paying the bill.

How this money in the economy enters is important and should not be ignored.

Companies like GS are a virus that benefit when this $$ enters the economy and how it deploys across markets.

"Have you ever wonder why so many executives from GS are in the US Treasury, The fed and why so many become US Secretary of the Treasury"

"The truth will set you free""And to find it one just needs to follow the money" [/B][/QUOTE]

#46     Jan 27, 2011
  7. [/B][/QUOTE]

OF COURSE IT IS. This is the root of all evil. If you dont see it like this......I think we have a language barrier.
    :D

#47     Jan 27, 2011
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

He said he was Cuban. They learn to master the art of double talk at a young age...:D

te esto jodiendo jueco...tranquilo.

#48     Jan 27, 2011
  9. sjfan

sjfan

If that's the logical framework you are working under, I can well see why we really can't have a conversation; Think you'll do well as a revolutionary. You remind me of the writings of a young Lenin

OF COURSE IT IS. This is the root of all evil. If you dont see it like this......I think we have a language barrier.
    :D [/B][/QUOTE]

#49     Jan 27, 2011
  10. I'D be glad to call you comrades in arms. :D

See around, careful though with your investment strategies.

[/B][/QUOTE]

#50     Jan 27, 2011