Fed Official: Oil shock could lead to QE3 -- How to trade QE3?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bond_trad3r, Mar 7, 2011.

1. I really believe this site is filled with shills. Some of the arguments that these guys make are so vacuous that I can only attribute it to an agenda.

Just like this tribe of individuals who never find a single fault with Bernanke's monetary policies. It's the only site that I've found with a contingent of central bank fanboys.

#21     Mar 7, 2011
  2. These guys running our monetary policy are crazy mothafuckas. I can't believe the shit I hear from them almost every day. They blatantly lie and act like they are our friends. Even the mob was better for society than they are.

#22     Mar 7, 2011
  3. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Actually, this site is more of a haven for permabears with very little trading ability. Please get a clue and stop posting crap.

#23     Mar 8, 2011
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

This is a trading site. Quit posting crap because you have no clue how to trade. Get some skills or get a new hobby.

#24     Mar 8, 2011
  5. Why not answer the original question? Tell me why I should own stocks and sell precious metals?

Only a complete loser such as yourself would still be buying the "stocks" bullshit in the year 2011. You're a decade too late. Get a new act.

#25     Mar 8, 2011