Fed Official: Oil shock could lead to QE3 -- How to trade QE3?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bond_trad3r, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Buddy, you are incredibly clueless. The more you post the more stupid you seem. This is some trick to standout on this site as a bastion of ignorance but you are succeeding.

Please go away. Stop spamming this board with this crap.

#11     Mar 7, 2011
  2. luisHK

luisHK

it seems the stock market enjoyed QE1 and 2, why would it be different with QE3 ?

#12     Mar 7, 2011
  3. Because the ability to service debt is already severely strained and further increases in the cost of living make it a certainty that we will experience another round of serious defaults.

I'll never understand the stupidity of you guys who look at the world thru "the stock market" as if it's the be all, end all to everything. Of course, you are also the very same fools that Bernanke et al. count on for support as you see the S&P at 1300, but ignore gold at $1400+ and silver at $35 along with crude oil over $100...not to mention just about any commodity in existence.

#13     Mar 7, 2011
  4. luisHK

luisHK

Well, if it's so obvious, just go long commodities, if you're right you'll make enough profit to smile when filling your tank at the pump.

#14     Mar 7, 2011
  5. S2007S

S2007S

The market is relying too much on stimulus, strip out everything they ever did to prop up this market and gdp would be well below 0%, there is no turn around, every positive economic number is coming from the worthless trillions they injected into the market. QE3 is just going to make the economy worse...right now you should hope that its just a rumor and not actual news.

#15     Mar 7, 2011
  6. schizo

schizo

From what I've learned and seen, what stands out among all the previous Fed chiefs, with the exception of Volcker, is that they have replaced one bubble for another.

I'm afraid such a poor logic has outlived its usefulness. Within the last 150 years, we've created bubbles in just about everything known to human kind. What more is there?

#16     Mar 7, 2011
  7. 4 functions of the Fed

-Privatize Bank gains..

-Socialize Bank losses

-Create Bubbles

-Deny all of the above

#17     Mar 7, 2011
  8. Ohh and Perma Bulls are the worst

#18     Mar 7, 2011
  9. schizo

schizo

They only deny that to the taxpayers, who they treat as asswipes.

#19     Mar 7, 2011
  10. MKTrader

MKTrader

And the stock market is all that matters, right? I guess Zimbabwe had it right.

#20     Mar 7, 2011