Fed needs to LOWER rates now!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by capmac, Nov 15, 2007.

1. capmac

capmac

We can't have BIDU & GOOG going down like this...

LOL....

:D

2. Quick start a rate cut rumor.

3. no need, they're cutting on the 11th

4. sprstpd

sprstpd

Cramer has been pressing the "they know nothing" button again. Me thinks the Fed doesn't want to be shamed so publicly and will be quick to cut rates. Good thing we have Cramer to save us!

5. cut by a point

6. Yes indeed, that will send a shock wave thru the markets, Dow will be at 12000 in short order.

Now if they were to raise rates, that would send the Dow to 14000 in short order.

7. How?

You want the FED to raise rates when an estimated 2 million homeowners are facing possible foreclosure in 2008.

You are definitely talking your position.

8. Sounds good in theory but it wouldn't go down as you explained. A cut would be taken positively at this point.

9. S2007S

S2007S

ARMS continue to reset....

I was talking to a few people today about the housing market and they think its a time to buy, these are the people who dont know whats going on. I feel bad, the bottom isnt even close, expect a bottom by 2010. Housing prices still have room to fall, with ARMS resetting in 2008 expect no turnaround anytime soon. The talking heads will convince you the bottom is near when in fact its years away.

10. FED rate cut will do absolutely nothing for refinancing "bad mortgages".

#10     Nov 15, 2007