FED manipulating markets via

Discussion in 'Trading' started by brokenmarkets, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Bob111

Bob111

don't fight the FED..remember this?

#11     Jan 14, 2011
  2. i'm not short this market..nor are any of the short positions

any short position is hedged positons just in case the FED or market makers pull the plug like in may 6, 2010

as for hyperinflation...you don't want to go there..it's worse than any recession or even depression...1930's werent that bad.

what was bad was in germany 1933 HYPERINFLATION .

the economic collapse of the german economy led to world war 2 gemany was heavily in debt and could never repay the debt.

if the FED wants to destroy the USD it will face consequences worse than recession or depression.

#12     Jan 14, 2011
  3. if the rate of return is the price of money relative to its underlying risk, what is the risk of no/partial return of principal for a fiat-denominated credit?

:D

#13     Jan 14, 2011
  4. Bob111

Bob111

all they want is to burn US debt..burn it ...literally..

#14     Jan 14, 2011
  5. it's your duty as an american citizen fight the FED who is destroying the currency(debasing) reducing purchasing power. The FED is not accountable to anyone..not even the gov't it's not audited.and has no rules anymore.

just look at Germany 1933....horrible outcome too much debt. hyperinflation.

hyperinflation leads to regime change... inflation 'suddenly' becomes OUT OF CONTROLL LIKE THE MARKET.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation

The main cause of hyperinflation is a massive and rapid ''''increase in the amount of money''' that is '''not supported ''''' by a corresponding growth in the output of goods and services

#15     Jan 14, 2011
  6. Bob111

Bob111

nah...seems to me -it's Ron Paul's job now..

it is your job as a the trader not to stay against the current trend. (if you don't understand the sentence or meaning)

#16     Jan 14, 2011
  7. even ron paul cannot do anything about it. the fed is not accountable to anyone but to wall street banksters and goldman sachs crooks.

it's doom germany 1933...----hyperinflation....

#17     Jan 14, 2011
  8. noddyboy

noddyboy

Once again, I encourage everyone to look up the PPI and get th official inflation numbers. Then throw some worst case numbers with reasons. What is the point of bringing up hyperinflation and all this fear mongering?

#18     Jan 14, 2011
  9. please go. you think we've never heard this shit before? you are really boring.

#19     Jan 14, 2011
  10. this is message board moron.. don't read the post moron! or put me ignore.. i don't care if it's boring..

americans are doomed with hyperinflation!!

it's worse than any depression.

at least recession and depression usually end..hyperinflation leads to war...and millions killed in civil war and civil unrest..the entire country breask apart. into martial law. civil liberties abolished.

#20     Jan 14, 2011