Fed made $9 trillion in emergency overnight loans

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jajuanm2, Dec 1, 2010.

1. we would have not entered a depression if banks failed. this is the excuse the fed makes for their decision to help their old hairy banker friends. instead, we would have had 2-3 hard years and then the new infant would have been born a giant.

instead, we inflate the biggest bubble in history. bernanke's schizophrenia has reached genocidal levels.

#31     Dec 3, 2010
  2. Now I will drop the nuclear bomb.

I have written earlier many times that there is illegal partnership between giant companies and government (every country). They are illegal allies and get favors.

Big industrialists and billionaires such as Carlos slim, Bill gates, Ambani, Tata and others and giant banks and giant companies, they think only they can create millions of jobs. Other people are idiots. These big people think only they can see future, other people are blind. These big people brainwash the governments saying they see future, they will create millions of jobs and they get investments and other favours.

This reminds of Anil ambani (5th richest man) who started saying some years back I see future I will create jobs and started advertising all over the world for his reliance power IPO which was worth $2 billion. His IPO collected $200 billion from the money markets and majority of big investors were from rich countries. When the IPO was listed on the stock exchange, the stock/shares crashed from $10 to $3. Now there is big silence.

I, (bearice) have created 300 million jobs in USA alone.

I have more information than wikileaks.

Born to be wild.

#32     Dec 4, 2010
  3. USA debts has reached $60 Trillion to $200 Trillion. USA is bankrupt. How will you pay the whole entire USA debt?

THE actual figure of the US' national debt is much higher than the official sum of $US13.4 trillion ($14.3 trillion) given by the Congressional Budget Office, according to analysts cited on Sunday by the New York Post.

"The Government is lying about the amount of debt. It is engaging in Enron accounting," said Laurence Kotlikoff, an economist at Boston University and co-author of The Coming Generational Storm: What You Need to Know about America's Economic Future.

Mr Kotlikoff says the debt is actually $US200 trillion.

Mr Moylan says the number is likely about $US60 trillion.

Complete article-:

http://www.blacklistednews.com/?news_id=10626

#33     Dec 4, 2010
  4. I think you can start a new Wal-Mart with $50 Billion. $180 billion is the over-valued market capitalization for Wal-Mart and wal-mart employs 2 million employees.

So you can start 150 new wal-marts with $9 Trillion and create 300 million jobs with $9 Trillion.

#34     Dec 6, 2010
  5. A gift from someone who loves USA. Take it or reject/ignore it.

Switzerland is my favourite country.

Russians and Germans are my favourite people.

Africa is my favourite wildlife.

But I love America because the biggest idiot in the world is USA President at present.

#35     Dec 14, 2010
  6. S2007S

S2007S

Wow that means a job for everyone in the united states.

Lets get to it, what are they waiting for.

#36     Dec 14, 2010
  7. Visaria

Visaria

Lots of BS on this thread.

If it was easy to create a Walmart with $180 billion cash (or whatever), then why does Walmart simply issue a rights issue of $180 billion, and use the proceeds to build a Walmart in say Europe or Asia?

#37     Dec 14, 2010

8. Welcome to ET. You'll learn who the trolls are soon enough.

#38     Dec 14, 2010
  9. Does google trolls the web/internet for information or does google crawls the web for information? I am getting confused between troll and crawl.

#39     Dec 14, 2010
  10. You are intelligent. But USA needs 10 million to 15 million jobs only which can be created with $500 billion to $ 1 trillion. There is no need for $9 Trillion.

#40     Dec 15, 2010