Fed Liquidity Move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Mar 11, 2008.

1. axehawk

axehawk

#$@%$ cokcsucker Bernake!!! He keeps artificially inflating this frickin market.

#31     Mar 11, 2008
  2. LOL. In total agreement. This idiot takes his cue from the stock market, if its down, he makes one of these Fed market tampering moves, trying to put a floor on the market.
    Artificial support for this crap market just prolongs the pain, idiots who bough the suckers' gap up are already feeling the pain. More pain ahead, with methadone hits along the way to make the patient feel better for a few hours, then more pain.

Market is hooked on Fed actions(methadone hits), they need more and more or the body goes numb and decays.

#32     Mar 11, 2008
  3. Correct - but you have to admit this has led to premier level trading. When else can you go LONG the 1274.00 level one day after the close and then see 1310.00 the next morning!!! :D

#33     Mar 11, 2008
  4. Boo hoo hoo blame the fed when the market doesnt go your way

#34     Mar 11, 2008
  5. nitro

nitro

Bear Stearns likely ruined a monster day.

We still have two hours. I am looking for a volatile close, with a + 300 DOW and + 34 SPX day.

nitro

#35     Mar 11, 2008
  6. + the health insurers. UNH AGP WLP HUM .. -10/20% across the sector

#36     Mar 11, 2008
  7. nitro

nitro

That's a bullish sign not bearish for the overall market. Think about it.

BA holding back YM a little. Boeing crying over losing the large deal. If we have a V bottom (or at least a W), I can't imagine a company more poised to kick major butt.

nitro

#37     Mar 11, 2008
  8. After todays events anyone doubting how serious the financial situation is in this country needs to be in a straight jacket.

#38     Mar 11, 2008
  9. Called me an idiot eh? I get a cushy job handing out billions in free money to all my rich banking and industry friends. The middle class and their savings get screwed but who cares? - they won't even see what happened. Maybe we'll run a few news stories and blame you greedy speculators. Now who's the idiot?
    Sincerely,
    Bernanke

#39     Mar 11, 2008
  10. ammo

ammo

martha stewart was making leek soup yesterday and said there would be a run on them tommorrow arrest her

#40     Mar 11, 2008