Fed considering digital currency: official

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tom B, Nov 29, 2017.

1. S2007S

S2007S

I know you can purchase things...I never said you can't.... my question is how many people have...the answer is probably very very very very few ....

Oh that's right no taxes on BTC profits because it's decentralized and off the radar....right got it...
    Let's see how many get caught trying to hide their BTC profits after this years BTC gigantic returns....

#11     Nov 29, 2017
  2. S2007S

S2007S

Yep decentralized and bank free....not anymore.....the good times are done

Next stop in the cryptocurrency craze: A government-backed coin

• Central banks around the world, including China, Japan and Sweden, are developing their own cryptocurrencies.
    • Peter Smith of Blockchain says we are 24 months away from a major government issuing a sovereign digital currency.
    • A Federal Reserve official said this week that the U.S. central bank is thinking about its own digital currency, but it is years away.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/30/cryptocurrency-craze-springboards-government-backed-coin.html

#12     Nov 30, 2017
  3. arbitech

arbitech

THEY WANT TO ACQUIRE ALL OFF SHORE US DOLLARS THEN WHEN IT WILL BE ALMOST DONE THEY WILL START TO SELL MASSIVELY THAT VIRTUAL CURRNCY TO DESTROY IT THEN THEY WILL FULLY CONTROL THE USD.

fed know that offshore usd converted in btc doesnt belong to americans citizenship.

dont forget: AMERICA FIRST

ce btc ca va etre un carnage sangglant un jour ou l’autre! for sure

#13     Dec 2, 2017
  4. ventop

ventop

You're right, sooner or later any business will have its own token

#14     Dec 3, 2017