FED Bends over again and drops rate to 0% like Pussies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Title says it all...

2. Wad is blown. What happens in a month when we're seeing a hundred dead per day and increasing, markets collapsed, businesses closing one after the other, millions laid off, and pretty much a total shutdown coast to coast? Edit And a 100 dead per day is nothing compared to what's coming. 300 per day would be best case scenario by most estimates. Double edit. Considering the current lunacy with 60 total dead, what do you think the unwashed masses will be acting like when 60 in a day will be considered a good day? Martial law is on the horizon

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
  3. Wallet

Wallet

Turn on the printing presses till the power shuts off.

4. I am on the record stating that the Fed should be abolished, but they had to do it. Jesus, 10s of thousands of store closures. I mean, this isn't an implicit put... this certainly isn't an issue of AIG shorting 300 billion in CDS.

What else can they do?

Cuddles likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

I expected some lube first

6. tsfx

tsfx

And all this because of 3500 cases of corona? Am i missing something? Why is it such a panic? You get about 43M of flu cases per year and noone bats an eye

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

all you need to know is Trump's presidency:
    [​IMG]

8. By November we won't care who the fucking president is. Average Joe will be slaughtered by then. This virus is a gift from the leftist gods, but it's a pyrrhic victory. Besides, Trump may consider it all a National emergency and postpone all elections.

FortuneTeller likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

It is because the news makes it bigger than it is, or ever will be. And people fall for it.

10. tsfx

tsfx

I came to the same conclusion. I mean really, 3500 cases vs 46M :)

Everyone is out buying toilet paper, what kind of universe is this?

#10     Mar 15, 2020