Fed Announces Rates!! Massive market Surge!! I Am Right

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stock_trad3r, Jun 29, 2006.

1. Damn the markets REBOUNDED HUGE today

all green. All my stuff except TIE is up today

Hans is up 8% today (almsot back to presplit level again..no probs)

Goog up 1% (back to the 422 level as if nothin happened..this stock is a juggernaut)

AAPL up 1% back to the 55.6 level ( no problems)

TIE down 5$ since rec (still good though. )

CHAP up a few bucks

So far so good. The market has been selling off but im only two weeks into this experiment and you guys have to remember that these stock picks ahev a tendency to SOAR 3-10 % a day on nothin' but buying. But they are risky as well as with HANS yesterday. Should the market recover (which it will shortly) these picks will go to the moon.

The nasdaq is trying very hard to go higher but it cant with some stupid random bad news spliced in.

#41     Jul 11, 2006
  2. dac8555

dac8555

hahaha. this is hilarious. It is fun to watch people draw attention to themselves as they self destruct.

#42     Jul 11, 2006
  3. Yes.

I guess to some it is more important to be right than to be a good trader (and make money).

#43     Jul 11, 2006
  4. Please refrain from using the term "will go to the moon". You lose all your credibility when you do. Not that you have any necessarily but I'm sure there are a few traders on here that listen to your "picks".

By the way, please dont disappear if and when your trades end up going south. At least fess up if you are wrong. I know you'll be all over this forum gloating if you are right. It would only be fair.

#44     Jul 11, 2006
  5. thorn

thorn

Sir, can you tell us what % of your total investment capital is in CHAP?

Thank you.

#45     Jul 11, 2006
  6. Yea you guys have every reason to be skeptical casue you probably seen it all and done it all and have seen fair share of BS but I am absolutely certain I will be ahead after a month with these picks.

The bear market is over. Lok atthe firggin nasdaq..it went fomr being down 1% to UP .2 % today

all that india train bomb story did ZIP to the market. Neither did the the Alcoa or lucent earnings dissasters. All went BFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT nadda

There is SOOO much buying pressure right now it aint even funny. The market is like a compressed spring. We WILL see another 2-3% nasdaq surge this week or next week. And all shorts will be burried. It has to happen cause everythign is so undervalued now and companies are makin so much cash. It isnt like 2000 when stocks were overvalued.

#46     Jul 11, 2006
  7. About 1/5.

PS

Damn..look at HANS soar..back to fridays close...as if nothing happened at all

Im glad I didnt sell..thats why I make money in the market casue I know how stocks work. :cool:

#47     Jul 11, 2006
  8. Yeah...just keep holding, even when you're down over 10% in less than one day!!!!!! BOO-YAAAAA!!!!!

Great call Cramer...ummm, I mean stock_trad3r.

#48     Jul 11, 2006
  9. Stock, or Strk trader...Is "you're desk" still "massively" buying the spoo, from the 1320 level? If so you have more margin the J.C. himself. Anf JC does NOT stand for Cramer!

#49     Jul 11, 2006
  10. Cramer sucks. He recommended yahoo at 38, MSFT at 28, VPHM at 21, CPST at 4.5 and many other duds.

Looks pretty flat today with most stocks in my portfolio down about 1% with the expection of dave chappelle steel (CHAP) which is up 2%

#50     Jul 12, 2006