Fed admits they are largely responsible for inflated asset/commodity prices.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jul 12, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

Why would I have to? It's out there, dimwit. Cutting and pasting doesn't make it your own. And you aren't worth the bother, because when I have done so in the past, and sprinkled it with my own observations and assessment, your absorption rate was dwarfed by concrete.

Hey Ricter, what do you make of Max's vility?
    Volumes, wouldn't you say?

#31     Jul 13, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

As far as i knew, my honey badger thread was never a direct shot at you, or anyone else on this site.....

The only person i take shots at is that reprehensible low life brASS, who is an old man that gets his rocks off trolling the internet.....

#32     Jul 13, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

I'll be honest, Max's opinions annoy me, and so do his ad hominems. But as to the man himself, I think of him as a moody young man. Weren't we all such, once?

You and I are on the same "team", of course, but we do have different styles. Not a judgement.

#33     Jul 13, 2012
  4. Brass

Brass

I once shared your style. However, the Maxes of ET have taken care of that. Response EquityTM is now my lifestyle choice here. You see, Max can't get over the fact that I respond in kind to his nonsense:
    My responding to him in kind is an affront to his sensibilities. Consider the implications when you opt for your style in response to his.

#34     Jul 13, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I know, I know. I supposedly get respect because I don't fire back in kind. Not fair, it's true. Somehow I developed a thick skin. Also, I really do want to stay focused on the ideas. Sometimes, difficult.

Love the Response EquityTM, that's good.

#35     Jul 13, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Actually, i have always treated you with respect, and i have talked and laughed with you many times via PM, though i suppose i must have been pissing you off the whole time.... :D feel free to point to a single post where i took a cheap shot at you.....

#36     Jul 13, 2012
  7. Ricter

Ricter

You don't have to direct the ad hominem at me to still annoy me. No, the PMs did not piss me off, they were more than civil!

#37     Jul 13, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

Understandably. But with someone who cannot even comprehend the essensce of your argument, let alone the nuances? I refer you to to my earlier comment about concrete.

#38     Jul 13, 2012
  9. And you wonder why no one takes you serious.

#39     Jul 13, 2012
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Sorry bud, given the fact that you have never put in anything more than a 1 sentence remark, it is YOU who isnt being taken seriously....

#40     Jul 13, 2012