Feburary could be a great month- Stay positive

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Donut ever mess with the Feds!

[​IMG]

#51     Feb 1, 2008
  2. bgp

bgp

i just posted on "if you're bearish sell feb. 1" . day77 wed. will be the hi feb.4th. maybe the following week buy, but i would not get too brave, this market will be heading back down before the end of feb.

bgp

#52     Feb 1, 2008

3. This is NOT 1973-74. The world has changed, we are a global economy now, and what happens here sets the pace in other world markets.

But lets not bringing up past wounds and tears, whats the point? Have some sunshine.

#53     Feb 1, 2008
  4. Are all of these morons employed by Baron in an effort to keep ET's web activity up and avoid drying up into more than the Internet "wasteland" that it already is?

It sure seems so.

#54     Feb 1, 2008

5. Do your feel better when you put down people whom you don't even know? How sad that is. Underestimating others is a chronic weakness of character.

Yes sure I can rattle off figures in my opening post? Yeah I am not trader? I can teach your trading and how to make money any given day.

I am not only a trader but also a real estate investor. Some of you were clearing pre-school when I was buying real estate and honing skills.

If you were not such a basket case with tears in your eyes looking lost and abandoned, I wouldn't have posted at all and concentrated making money.

#55     Feb 1, 2008
  6. You might as well add "S2007S" to that list . In my opinion, these screen names are being used by the same guy in an effort to keep ET afloat.

"S2007S" has continually posted that Bernanke has been pumping and pumping money into the banking system in an effort to avoid a recession and "prop" up a Bull Market.

He ought to look at himself in the mirror.
    He's doing the same thing for ET and Baron with his worthless posts . . .

#56     Feb 1, 2008

7. Having another hallucination? Stop smoking that dope in your grandma's basement. Go get a job you didn't cut it as trader.

#57     Feb 1, 2008

8. Now you are showing some paranoid tendencies to me.

Everyone on the Internet is the same person out to get you?

Told you, you had a depressive outbreak right after your drinking binges on New Year. Something didn't sit right and they knifed your butt with a long dagger and obliterated your stock portfolio.. Had you had some wisdom you would be still standing on hind legs and smiling with confidence...... after all there was no "recession " .. and you feel really really stupid don't you?

#58     Feb 1, 2008
  9. Cutten

Cutten

Couple more bull points:

6. Lots of people sold in a panic, or (worse) went short in the last week and a half.
    7. Very few people are positioned for, or expecting, a big up week/month/year.
    8. Bond yields are even lower relative to earnings yields than they were last year.

This gives the markets much better upside than when every man and his dog was bottom-fishing in early Jan and last autumn/winter.

#59     Feb 1, 2008

10. What are you a fortune teller or a market Technician? Do you know about Technical conditions of the market?

Have you looked at SPX daily charts today ? We cleared resistance at 1373 levels and headed up. In case you didn't notice we had a follow through day yesterday where major indexes rose at least 1.7 % on decent volumes. The market already had a piped -bottom on 1/23/2008

( in case you dont know what piped bottoms are consult Bulkowski's " Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns) and the Fed has cut 1.25 basis points to smooth out any wrinkles in the coming months. We are still below 200 moving averages but that will be taken out shortly.

#60     Feb 1, 2008