Feburary could be a great month- Stay positive

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 1, 2008.

1. 1.Come back with some facts and figures, try some constructive dialogue and win over a weak argument from me. Your constant insertions of videos stolen from you tube does nothing. You can't repudiate my post and that's the fact.

2. Try something positive and with total confidence next week:

a) Like buying stocks as I did today. I went to the market with a positive attitude, knowing there is not much to worry about and bargain hunted a treasure trove of beaten down stocks lying out there. Some low P/E multiples dirt cheap great companies!

b)Try looking at real estate, if you have guts and buy a foreclosed property for 50 -80 cents on the dollar. There is so much out there even a blind idiot can get it. But again its the psychological barrier that there is to fight with. Real estate isn't going anywhere it will be here 100 years from now.

They can't ship houses to China.

#31     Feb 1, 2008
  2. PAPA ROACH, THAT WAS GREAT!!!

#32     Feb 1, 2008
  3. Oh, right, when you boast like this its "probably a fact" but when I tell you I had a very good month in January i'm "lying through my teeth".

Please, can you be any more of a hypocrite?

#33     Feb 1, 2008

4. Blind congratulating a blind...why don't you two go dive in a ditch and make out?

#34     Feb 1, 2008

5. I will not respond to this. I have reported your post to the moderator. Hope they deal with you in earnest.

#35     Feb 1, 2008

6. Yeah you seem so upset, cause it blew your shorts? How much did you lose?

Why should a Superpower let its financial markets go to hell?

The unreal, "emotional fear of the recession" is now completely eliminated from the markets.

Its sad because the Feds and Bernake blew your shorts.

But I support the Feds and our US investors are now on the same page after months of bickering and friction.

I think Feds will support us till our real estate market gets better. Thats what the Feds are after to make the consumer drink from the well. That in turn will keep the economy and equities markets healthy and upbeat.

#36     Feb 1, 2008
  7. No worries, I understand your a youngin and cannot stand with the big boys, one day you will grow up DAY7793 and become a nice housewife!

#37     Feb 1, 2008
  8. i buy when i believe price is going up, and i short when i believe price is going down.

this is eliteTRADER, isn't it?

or is this eliteLongTermInvestorLONGONLY bias?

wtf

#38     Feb 1, 2008

9. Has any one posted anything positive yet?

#39     Feb 1, 2008
  10. Personal attacks/ Shows an inherent weakness when an argument cannot be won.

You just did that. Just too weak for me to punish your ass.

#40     Feb 1, 2008