Feburary could be a great month- Stay positive

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefundTrader2, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Yes, I have seen you boast, on another thread just a few minutes back. Want me to show you the link to the exact post?

Dont care if you believe me or not, I'm not the one defending the markets tooth and nail. Like I said before, I trade up, down and sideways markets just fine. Thats why you never see me on here being a bull or a bear. I go with the flow. If its up, I'm on board. Same for the downside. See its all about flexibility. Otherwise you marry yourself to a side of the market and when things dont go well.....well then guys like you show up and cry about it :)

#21     Feb 1, 2008
  2. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Are you a long term investor or something? You can't be a trader based on the above post.

A trader doesn't care what direction the market moves -- up or down -- one can make money.

But if you believe that your references in your post suggest the economy is on sure footing then you have a lot to learn. Yeah, the 125 BP cut is great --- it shows desperation and panic. And it gives more people access to cheap money, one reason we're in the current economic turmoil. As far as the stimulus package -- that's a band aid for a massive wound requiring major surgery. Unemployment at 4.9% -- hello -- today payrolls were cut by 17K jobs, the first reduction in over 4 years. Wage growth also slowed. And you say the "economy is not in a recession" -- LOL.

#22     Feb 1, 2008
  3. Obviously Day7793 has not gotten to Economics class in high school yet, dont worry day maybe once you get out of your freshman year they will offer it to you!

#23     Feb 1, 2008
  4. Exactly so. No one gets rich hiding in the shithouse.:cool:

#24     Feb 1, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

I hope you are being sarcastic.......

the next bull run???

The market bounces due to 1.25% worth of cuts and free money to over 100 million people and investors think this is bullish.....its a joke, to keep the market floating from falling into a bear market, is the worse thing they could do, they should have let the stock market do its own thing and not get invovled because its down 500 points in a day. Sad, Sad ,Sad....

#25     Feb 1, 2008
  6. Geez this website USED to be a place for traders. What happened ?

#26     Feb 1, 2008
  7. And increasenow's brother.

#27     Feb 1, 2008
  8. here is another of days defenses-

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JED9RgFJBFM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JED9RgFJBFM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

#28     Feb 1, 2008
  9. That probably is a fact.

But I responded to your uncivil language, do you forget that?

Care to start another uncivil discourse?

I will be more than happy to entertain you.

#29     Feb 1, 2008
  10. Y

#30     Feb 1, 2008