February Trading Journals

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hitman, Feb 1, 2002.

1. I do not like having overnight positions. I have an allergy for overnight positions. More than 2 years ago had GLW 500 shares short overnight, the next day it opened 12 points up. The memory is very fresh. If by mistake I do get caught in a position I am trying to close it on REDI or INSTINET if I can not that is my fault, have to be more careful.

#131     Feb 22, 2002
  2. ddefina

ddefina

If it makes you feel better, I'm long 1,200 shares spread across ESST, MCRL, PCSA, QQQ and MUSE. Holding overnight is an unwarranted psychological fear that only day traders experience. The gaps both directions from overnight holds negate the risk to almost zero in the long run. Of course nobody else seemed to want to hold JBL overnight so thats not good, but I doubt you'll lose much if anything monday. I predict a rally Monday morning due to the oversold condition of the market... Looks like my positions are up $200 since the close already. :)

#132     Feb 22, 2002
  3. Treykool

Treykool

Who let this 5-year old in here? Geez, can someone shut him up please? Or is there an ignore user function? This guy does nothing but bust on Hitman.

#133     Feb 22, 2002
  4. It's called jealousy!

Good trading today Hitman. Maybe one day, I can be as good as you. I'm sure you will make money on this one.

Shortee, get a life.

Mark

#134     Feb 22, 2002
    #135     Feb 22, 2002
  6. Treykool

Treykool

Shortee you are such a loser I can't imagine you having any friends. (It must get lonely, huh?)

Why don't you try finding something better to do than wasting your time on the internet insulting people due to your immature insecurities.

#136     Feb 22, 2002
  7. I second that!

Mark

#137     Feb 23, 2002
  8. Dearest Brother Shorteee,

Loosen up on the Hitman bashing, please... its the weekend, and we have a right to enjoy it without witnessing a virtual boxing match.

With the sincerity of brotherliness only found amongst fellow trading warriors.

Your Brother,
    Candle

#138     Feb 23, 2002
  9. nitro

nitro

Brother Candle,

LOL LOL LOL

nitro:D

#139     Feb 23, 2002
  10. Dearest Brother Nitro,

It is with humble honor that I thank you for your LOLs. Your LOLs are significant, since they indicate an appreciation for me from your perspective.

With brotherly trading love,
    Candle

#140     Feb 23, 2002