Features I would like to see added

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by easyrider, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Baron

Is there any way you could set it up so that when you log in any additions to threads you are subscribed to would pop up the way you are notified of pm's. Also would like to be able to subscribe to certain posters so that you would be notified if so and so has posted anything.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

You should be able to see which subscribed threads have had posts since your last visit by going to your account homepage at http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/usercp.php

Your second suggestion is interesting and to my knowledge, possible. I'll just have to investigate it further. Thanks!

3. Andre

Andre

In another forum, I've been using their subscription feature, which is nice. I don't generally do this. But as I'm using this feature, it automatically adds them to my version of the home page.

If I deselect "Email Notification", am I still "subscribed" to the thread? I'm going to try that. But the reason I ask, is that if someone gets tired of the Emails, maybe there is another way to scan the threads that you've participated in, without having to get Email...