Fearless Rudy plays the fear card...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Apr 25, 2007.

1. crackers,
    read wayne barrett of the village voice expose on rudy the rednose bastard.

#11     Apr 26, 2007
  2. Republicans /Democrats they are both politicians... They want to get elected and have power. They both serve the same masters...

Wars are expensive...they are often financed by debt.. It is a great racket for Bankers...

Keep the people scared and they will support wars.

#12     Apr 26, 2007
  3. I couldn't agree with you more. I have no faith in either party. The only reason I would prefer to see a democratic contender win is that the republican establishment has been in to long, they're fat, sloppy, incompetent and corrupt which is predictable when either part holds sway for this long.

As far as the candidates, I'm not sure I even care, but if the republicans win, I just hope it won't be Gulliani. He was no great mayor by any stretch of the imagination and he has ties to people no president should have been tied to. I can't grasp why those in the rest of the country seem so enamored of him simply because of his bravado response to 911. What was the mayor of this city supposed to do, lock himself in a closet, move to China? Tell everyone to be afraid? Of course not, he said what any other mayor would have said under the circumstances. No big deal by any measure. New Yorkers were a lot less impressed with him than people in remote parts of the country who had no familiarity with him prior to 911
    If it not been for his steadfast refusal to finance communication equipment for police and fire workers, that would not have been such a huge problem that ended up causing so many casualties.

#13     Apr 27, 2007
  4. It's starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrting:

Drudge-

DNC Dean Says Giuliani's 'Personal Life Is A Serious Problem'
    Fri Apr 27 2007 09:37:49 ET

Democratic party chairman Howard Dean said on Thursday that Rudy Giuliani "personal life is a serious problem."

Dean sent the warning on CNN's SITUATION ROOM with host Wolf Blitzer.

Chariman Dean said the former New York City Mayor "has a lot of character issues that he has to answer for. And overwhelmingly, Americans are going to vote on honesty and integrity.... We've begun to reach out to evangelical Christians, and that's a real problem for him. His personal life is a serious problem for him."

BLITZER: Well, describe those character issues...

DEAN: No, I'm not going to get into that stuff. I don't like attacking people on their personal lives, but I can assure you that in the Republican primary, given what went on in the 2000 Republican primary in South Carolina between George Bush and John McCain, those attacks will be made in the Republican Party.

Developing...

#14     Apr 27, 2007
  5. If he's right, then Hillary is in deep trouble. Her character and ethics issues dwarf anything Guiliani has.

And Evangelicals are going to vote democrat? The party whose leading candidates all fell over themselves to endorse partial birth abortion? Color me skeptical.

#15     Apr 27, 2007

6. Absolutely correct AAA - she's a dirtbag.

I loved this story a right wing woman who writes for the NYT did on Hillary -

http://www.therant.us/staff/swirsky/03132006.htm

The author raises an interesting point also -- that the very liberals ought to be after Hillary also. We'll see if that occurs.

#16     Apr 27, 2007
  7. What a great article. The mainstream media is in a conspiracy of silence about all the Clinton scandals.

#17     Apr 27, 2007