Fear and Uncertainty Elevating

Discussion in 'Trading' started by wiesman02, Nov 11, 2010.

1. The fear and uncertainty in this market is really starting to peak. I can see it with both the media, financial markets, internet forums, and gov't conspiracy theorists.

As a daytrader, and long-term investor, these markets are all out of sync. I'm witnessing more and more areas that should be selling off just get propped right back up. Rare price action patterns are occuring. What does this mean ? I don't know. Is it QE2 thats doing this ? Manipulation at its best I'm sure.

What I do know is that QE2, IMO, is the catalyst that tips these markets over. Humpdy dumpdy has to fall sooner or later. Whether it be today, in 3 month, 6 months, or a year, 2 years, I don't know. I'm not in the business of calling tops or bottoms. But, the dollar is gaining some strength on the Euro. Guess its the QE2 sell the news play, so we might not see the end of this rally yet. Thats about all I'll read into that.

I will say that my long term portfolio just went from 0% cash to 80% cash today. I'm almost all-out. Don't want to gamble on this market long term.

This is the first time I feel fear in my gut. Fear for the United States. I knew we'd get to this point. But today is the first time it hit me where sooner rather than later shit could hit the fan. Maybe I'm just getting paranoid. But my gut is usually right.

Thoughts anyone ?

2. SEAWAN

SEAWAN

Has the market topped? As long as Fed keeps on pumping money into the system, fear should be traded for renewed greed. Try buying some dips and see what happens. I took some money off the table too in the last 2 months but also made some decent profit buying the dips.