Fear and Greed

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by seadog, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Everyone has a different definition for fear and greed, this thread is confusing.

One person said fear is jumping in a trade for fear of missing out. Yet I call the same thing greed, greed that causes you to jump in at the worst possible moment without any analysis, I've done it and I need to eliminate it.

#11     Apr 12, 2008
  2. Cheese

Cheese

Is it greed and fear, if either of them? No. Panic and stupidity are the co-efficients of failure and repeat failure.

You rely on thinking you know something. You're in the market. The market is proceeding and appears to be telling you something you don't know. Puzzlement. Panic. Get out. Brain flashing that its gone into non fuctioning mode. Back up required, back up required - back up ready, Blind Stupidity back up in place, and is flashing ready. It kicks in. Take a fucking loss. Follow up: anger and resentment - repeating

Losing is a choice. You like that strong mix of emotions. You know its there for you, especially for you, where you can always be the victim. So do it all over again - and again. Yes losing is a choice.
    :)

#12     Apr 12, 2008
  3. like greed:D

#13     Apr 12, 2008