FDX: Short scalp

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by makemyday, Dec 20, 2006.

1. ....Pre-morning scalp...

2. If you want to post your trades the better place for it is in the Journal forum.

Also making posts just saying FDX short scalp without reason for it or any analysis, adds no value.

Plus this is not a forum to drive traffic to your blog.

3. S2007S

S2007S

FDX is going to hurt the transports today, look for a DIP on IYT 82.00-82.50 area.

4. If you want to post your trades the better place for it is in the Journal forum. Also making posts just saying FDX short scalp without reason for it or any analysis, adds no value. Plus this is not a forum to drive traffic to your blog.

Harrahs
    anyone have an idea whats in store for this stock.. i kno bout the news that was announced a lil while ago... tx

CVX
    12-14-06 01:36 PM
    Any thoughts? All-time high.

Dear Mr. Moderator....

my apologies for posting a blog I thought would ADD value...

BUT

The above are two examples of "value" that were posted recently regarding these two stocks...Are their reasons MORE aligned to what adds value according to your unstated rules???...My observations about value commentary on here about stocks seems to have a large dispersion of whats considered "value".

Would the above reasoning about these stocks above add more value than mine?...c'mon...are you kidding?

Isn't posting a pre-morning scalp in and of itself enough value
    about the stock for our audience to discern their own interpretations. (i.e. stock dropping pre-morning as earnings are released) doesn't say enough...speaks pretty loudly to me !

Lastly, If I knew you were going to publicly engage in a rude and immature chastising of my posts..I would have logged into EliteTeenager.com

"Frankly sir, I dont see any method here."

5. 80 % of you posts which I deleted consist of just heading and link to your blog. Many of them had no post only link.

6. Update: FDX...

15 min bear flag, new momentum lows, re-traced initial
    morning drop...

daily Transports continue to diverge DOW...as intraday ticks diverge lower all morning

seems relevant to me (imho)

7. Update: FDX

further breakdown on yest. 30 min chart short scalp play..
    bear flag breakdown continues today..

close to testing yest low..109.6

transport continue to diverge Dow...

watch : CSX, GMT also

30 min Goog..similar breakdown..