FDR- America's Worst President

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Feb 15, 2004.

1. As good an answer as you can give to AAA. Only one he can't disagree with!!!

Peace,
    :)RS

#31     Feb 17, 2004
  2. Dose Dems is always gummin up da woiks here on da hill. Next ting you know, dey gonna give welfare checks to alien visitors from udda planets! Prolly a touzin a peice.

#32     Feb 17, 2004
  3. He sucked too, that bastard...I hope he doesn't get re-elected....Great Article thought Pabst....Im DEFINITELY not voting for FDR in 2004.:confused: :confused:

#33     Feb 17, 2004
  4. Ha! You are just saying that to make AAA, Pabst and Maverick feel good because he was a Democrat.

How about Coolidge, Harding and Hoover? They sucked too. So bad that (Devil #1) FDR won the following 4 elections in landslides. (Clinton, of course is Devil #2 in case anyone was wondering:)).

Peace,

#34     Feb 17, 2004
  5. Deranged whacko is exactly what came to mind when I read Pabst's spew. Don't know if it is orignal. If it is then he really needs help. OTOH, if he believes all of it, he really needs help.

m

#35     Feb 17, 2004
  6. Yes, it gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling to know that the whacked out far right fringe seems to be having such influence over ordinarily sane people. I will really feel so awesomely content and secure when we have a really strong furher...I mean President who will abolish the constitution and gives us a fascist paradise. It seems many people are ready for this next big step.

m

#36     Feb 17, 2004
  7. Don't forget that bastard, Abe Lincoln. We all know now that he was a homosexual. And he deprived half the damned country of their civil rights. If ever there was a devil in the White House, there's the man.

m

#37     Feb 17, 2004
  8. Good point. And I will tell you another thing. There is nothing worse than a married homosexual with a mistriss. All $5 bills should be taken out of circulation. Pennies too of course.

Replace all the fives with three dollar bills with with Nixon on them. Put Reagan on the penny (good as dead).

I heard Cheney is already on the Iraqi Dinar.

Peace,

#38     Feb 17, 2004
  9. And when that Utopia arrives, sarcasm will cease to exist.

#39     Feb 17, 2004
  10. Pabst

Pabst

#40     Feb 18, 2004