FDIC Chairwoman Sheila Bair Says Your Money's Safe, hahaha

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Aug 27, 2009.

1. What if it sees a big uptick?

Oh wait, that can't happen can it? After all, Bernanke is "printing dollars 24/7" and "the US is bankrupt".

#11     Aug 28, 2009
  2. Uhm,

European Central Bank is essentially the same system as the US central bank. There are minor differences, but it is the same group of cronies.

#12     Aug 28, 2009
  3. Do you have a mental disability that prevents you from understanding money supply charts, budget reports and import/export figures?

#13     Aug 28, 2009
  4. If it's all so easy then post a screenshot of your USD short position. What currencies are you long vs. the greenback? What position size?

Oh wait, you don't trade. Big shocker!

#14     Aug 28, 2009
  5. I'm long bullion & cash, some of it diversified in foreign currencies.

I am selling some bullion, would you like to buy some?

And I am guessing that is a "yes" on the mental disability?

#15     Aug 28, 2009
  6. Are you a child? What's this obsession with insults?

Oh and no surprise you're not trading. It was obvious from your posts, you have no clue about markets.

#16     Aug 28, 2009
  7. He does have some idea bout long term fundamentals determining the ultimate fate of the greenback. it doesn't take a chart to speculate where the market will head, a real trader would know that ;)

Anyways, the dollar collapse will be slow and steady. China is already using USD reserves to hoard hard assets. Only thing keeping the USd at these levels is debt service demand, and boy is there a lot of that!

In this case supply does create demand.

#17     Aug 28, 2009
  8. So the Dollar can't ever stage a rally simply because the fundamentals are bad? This is getting better by the minute.

I had no idea trading was this simple!

#18     Aug 28, 2009
  9. I asked you a question which you failed to reply.

You're the one with very limited knowledge and obviously an inability to understand anything semi-complicated. You also can't seem to grasp that I have daytraded stocks for 4 years. It's also obvious that your market knowledge is very limited to what stock you can churn for pennies. Maybe if you're nice & apologize, I'll tell you about some markets where real quality edges exist. Until then, STFU unless you are ready to come to NYC and say it to my face.

Case in point of your obvious limited knowledge. Do you have the ability to pull up 1-year, 2-year, 5-year charts of USD versus the majors? You can't tell there was a significant rally in the dollar already?

#19     Aug 28, 2009
  10. I've been planning on doing the same thing, however, I do believe that the US dollar will spike again in a couple months. I'm holding off for a better rate of exchange.

Am I crazy to wait?

#20     Aug 28, 2009