FDA: Your body is a drug and we have to regulate it!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Feb 1, 2012.

Are you a drug?

Poll closed Feb 11, 2012.
  1. Yes. Regulate me!

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Are you effing kidding me?

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Unsure

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  4. Don't care, just waiting for the Apocolypse

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Too funny. You entered this thread and started calling everyone names, labeled it a conspiracy theory, then started to talk about the assassination of Awlaki. Feel free to re read the first few pages to confirm this because I already know your short term memory is suspect.

#51     Feb 2, 2012
  2. This was my first post here. If that's not gentle enough for you, maybe you don't belong in P&R. Need a tissue? :(

Really? The FDA regulates the nation's blood supply so where are the tinfoil hat shrieks about that? Why do you think stem cells shouldn't be regulated?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3433938#post3433938

P.S. The al-Awlaki comment was in response to YOU going off topic. But like a petulant child, you can't admit to, let alone see your own BS.

#52     Feb 2, 2012
  3. The plaintiff rests.

#53     Feb 2, 2012
  4. Need a tissue? :(

#54     Feb 2, 2012
  5. Did I ask for an apology?

#55     Feb 2, 2012
  6. Seemed like you might need a tissue based on how you characterized my first post.

#56     Feb 2, 2012
  7. I simply pointed out your blatant hypocrisy and shortsightedness. Only one of us has ever asked (read: cried) for an apology so maybe you should hold on to your tissues.

#57     Feb 2, 2012
  8. My hypocrisy? Some "Marine" you are to even write this. Marines don't call combat veterans chickenhawks and then spew this kind of horsehit afterward. You're a dishonorable POS and a disgrace to the Marine Corps.

#58     Feb 2, 2012
  9. I am not a Marine, understand that. So I may be offbase here.

But, according to a popular movie, the Corps acknowledge that an assassin was a Marine, as no one else could do what that Marine did, because he was a Marine. The Marine Corps did not file suit over it.

My impression was that ANY Marine was a good Marine.

I just asking, cause I was in the Army, and a medic at that.

#59     Feb 2, 2012
  10. Shift fire shift fire you are danger close! See what you did there? You shifted topics when your bottom started to get red and sore. You do this as a matter of routine. Pretty soon I will be able to predict, with great accuracy, how many posts it will take you to shift topics.

#60     Feb 2, 2012